Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW Account 16xx elo all champs

Discussion on WTS EUW Account 16xx elo all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

WTS EUW Account 16xx elo all champs + 18 rune pages etc.

Message me on skype for screenshare of account if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Message me on skype for screenshare of account if interested. :) Skype: jasonhuang1990 bump
WTS 16xx account with all champs and runes
03/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS HON Account 16xx PSR + 13 alt ava! HOT
11/07/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 14 Replies
I want to sell my HoN Account for real cash, prefer bank transfer though! On the account are still 260 silver coins, it was a beta account so the name appears in GOLD + rainbow anouncer + taunt + pics, etc. Here are the most important pics I guess - all my psr was earned by queuing up with random people, I never had a group/clan, coz I've just played it for fun. Public Games, most of them during the beta, when TMM/MMR was not yet implemented! http://imageshack.us/m/96/4792/hon1o.jpg ...
[WTS] Legacy Account - 16xx/17xx Account
10/29/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Price is set to 25$ Hey, i want to sell my second account in here too :) Its kind of a smurf account where i trolled around and ofc. played a lot of support because it was my main role in this game. Here are two screens of PSR / MMR
WTS lvl 17 account 31 champs (but got alot of the new champs)
04/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Well i got a lvl 17 account Nothing spectacular, i own 31 champions Like Jarvan IV, Nocturne ( frozen nocture skin), Brand (including apocalyptic skin) LeBlanc (both skins), Lee Sin. And others As said, got 31 champions in total, plus many of the newer, and some skins