Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

***Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching by govinsky [EU West & Eu Nordic and East]***

Discussion on ***Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching by govinsky [EU West & Eu Nordic and East]*** within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
***Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching by govinsky [EU West & Eu Nordic and East]***

I know i am little new , but I am doing this with eXe all the time , so I hope You'll convince to me

I got permission from eXe to start Helping people with ELO with him.

You can also PM me on forum !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
German Elo-Push-Service!!! (EU-West/East&Nordic)
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Welcome to my Eloboostservice! English: I'm a Diamond 1 elo player in EUW. I am playing LoL since Season 1, so I have got alot experience and so I am able to push your account fast and safe. Contact me and I'm sure I can boost you to a league where you actually belong. Additional info Your boost will be 100% confidential
***Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching by eXe [till 2000][EU West & Eu Nordic and East]
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 47 Replies
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3H/pC/J9WL95w/chboost.png Cheap Elo Boost - Who are we? We are group of dedicated League of Legends players from around the world, boosting on all servers (EU West & Eu Nordic and East, North America, Brazil and Turkey realms). All of our staff are 2000+ elo players with extensive experience in the competitive League of Legends scene. We have won many cups such as Go4LoLs, 4PLs and participated in a number of big LAN events. The cheapest and fastest...
WTT Eu West acc for Eu Nordic&East
06/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
30lvl Account , normal nickname 616 won games , 62:62 ranked games , 54 champs owned ,6 skins : infernal mordekaiser , unchained alistar ,karate kennen ,mad hatter shaco ,riot girl tristana , buccaneer tristana,385 RP left I want for this EU N&E acc with more than 400 wins , 40+ champs and 5+ skins , runes : ad crit dmg + armor , ap mag pen+ap+ mag res @I'll update screens if someone will write about it.
Trading Nice Nordic/east acc for west one.
01/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Close this. Changed my mind.
EU Nordic East or EU West
10/17/2011 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
I canīt decide between one of this two. I have got reasons for joining EU NE but also reasons for joining EU W. I would like to know which you think is the better option and why ;O