Next 3 people to have me boost them can have a reduced price of 10$ / 100 elo!
Hey guys, I'm a 1400-1500 average LoL player that has quite a bit of free time on his hands. I'm looking to start boosting low elo accounts so I can have some extra spending money.
You can also watch me in spec mode if you wish, you just need to make a new account or log into a smurf.
Since i'm only 1400-1500 I will only be boosting to 1300 which I know I can do.
As for prices:
0-1300= 15$ USD per 100 elo.
if you have a medium amount such as 1150 and want 1200, we can work out a price.
I only accept paypal; no other forms of payment.
Communication:
I enjoy having conversations with random people, so I will totally talk to you inbetween / during games if that makes you more comfortable; possibly even get on skype / vent if i'm REALLY bored.
I want to make you feel as comfortable as possible while I do your account; so if you want to talk on the phone, just give me your number
Time:
I have class every day, however, It should be done within a few days.
Payment:
Until I get more reputation around here; I'll have people pay half to me when i'm half way done with their requested amount and the last half when im done. Eventually once I gain rep; I will require full payment in advance.
Contact:
Itzjakelolz - Skype
*League of legends ELO boosting service!* Get out of elo hell with us! 03/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello everyone!
We are a small group of pro players with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further!
What we offer:
ELO boosting:
-Reliable, fast service without the use of any botting software.
-Zero security risk, your account will remain pristine after the boosting period is done, the only difference will be your ranked...
Boosting out of elo hell!!! 02/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Region: North America
Rates: To be agreed upon
Payment: Paypal
Available Now!!!!!!
League of legends ELO boosting service! Get out of elo hell with us! 02/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Hello everyone!
We are a small group of pro players with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further!
What we offer:
-Reliable, fast service without the use of any botting software.
-Zero security risk, your account will remain pristine after the boosting period is done, the only difference will be your ranked standing.
-Free...