Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

-- The Carry Bus boosts your Elo -- (1000-1900)[Eu West / East]

Discussion on -- The Carry Bus boosts your Elo -- (1000-1900)[Eu West / East] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
-- The Carry Bus boosts your Elo -- (1000-1900)[Eu West / East]

Elo Push Service

Introduction

Hey Guys!
I´m a 2k player, who played since the beta and who started to play competitive, this season. I train every second day with my team and in the meantime i play Solo q.
A few weeks ago a friend of mine asked me to boost his elo and in the process I noticed that it´s great fun for me to play on lower Accounts and to make people happy about their Elo. After playing on several Smurfs and on friends´accounts, I decided to create an Elo Push Service, because i have enough time to do it and i enjoy playing the game.

The order of events

1. You contact me on Skype or write a short message to my ePvP- Account.

2. Tell me how much Elo you want to get boosted, in which period of time i can play on your account and wether you want to take the service of a
middleman.

3. You pay half of the price before the boost and when i´m finished with the Boost the other part.

4. You enjoy, playing on higher Elo and hopefully leave a positive comment in this thread.

Payment

Via paypal

Important Informations

I can only push your accounts to a limit of 1900, otherwise it would take too much time.

I can only push your account at higher ratings (1600-1900), if you have 2-3 runepages for atleast 2 diffeent sorts of champions. (Otherwise laning phase hurts...)

You can not logg in your account, while i´m playing on it.

I can only play on Eu West / East, because i have too many laggs on Na-Servers.

Prices

per 100 Elo:

1000-1400 : 15€

1400-1600 : 20€

1600-1800 : 25€

1800-1900 : 30€

If want me to boost more than 100 Elo, we can determine a price reduction.

Contact

Add me in Skype: TheCarryBus

or

Write a message to my ePvP-Account.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Greetings

TheCarryBus

Proofs :

Trust:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kide12345 View Post
One of the most excellent and trustable elo booster in this forum. I have tried out 2-3 elo boosters with no luck (either scam or noobs).

He's very fast (boosted me 80 elo in roughly 1 day), reliable, trustable and the most important which I find most elo boosters lack in this forum, the talkactvity.
Many people I have talked to are either slow in response and don't really communicate with the customers. However, this guy prooved me wrong. He answered all my questions and since I main mid (just like him) and he even gave me tips about certain champions during the boost.

I paid him AFTER the eloboost and he trusted me, and I trusted him.
Definitely recommend this guy!

Thanks TheCarryBus,

KIDE12345
@kide12345 Thanks, everything went smooth and fast hope all customers are like you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2012, 19:34   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 120
He is doing 100 elo for free now since im his first customer. And after that he will push me to 1.9k if everything worked fine. For now hes very nice and helpful. Will write when we did the free elo.
Old 05/09/2012, 15:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

One of the most excellent and trustable elo booster in this forum. I have tried out 2-3 elo boosters with no luck (either scam or noobs).

He's very fast (boosted me 80 elo in roughly 1 day), reliable, trustable and the most important which I find most elo boosters lack in this forum, the talkactvity.
Many people I have talked to are either slow in response and don't really communicate with the customers. However, this guy prooved me wrong. He answered all my questions and since I main mid (just like him) and he even gave me tips about certain champions during the boost.

I paid him AFTER the eloboost and he trusted me, and I trusted him.
Definitely recommend this guy!

Thanks TheCarryBus,

KIDE12345
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2012, 22:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i already played 800 ranked games on another account but if u want u can try your luck today evening i´d give u a paysafecard or something ^^