Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LOL account( urgent )

Discussion on WTS LOL account( urgent ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LOL account( urgent )

Hi summoners!

.... its not about i really would like to sell it but i have to , since my mom got very sick and she needs surgery i have to sell my account because we need money for the hospitality .

My account contains:

some IP
some RP
Tier 3 Crit chance Runes only (means 9/9/9/3 mark,seal,glyph,quint) +20% crit chance
Tier 3 Ability power Lv18 only (means 9/9/9/3 mark,seal,glyph,quint) +85 AP at lv 18

Champions that i own:
Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Amumu,Annie,Ashe,ChoGath,Mundo, Evelynn,Ezreal,Fiddlesticks,Fiora,Garen,Hecarim,Ja nna,Jarvan,Jax,Karma,Karthus,Katarina,Kayle,kennen ,lee sin,lulu,lux,malphite,master yi,Miss fortune,morgana,Nasus,nautilus,nidalee,nunu,olaf,p antheon,poppy,riven,ryze,shaco,shyvana,singed,sion ,sivir,soraka,talon,taric,teemo,tristana,tryndamer e,twistedfate,udyr,veigar,viktor,warwick,xin zhao,yorick,ziggs,zilean

no + skins on the account except Kayle's and allistar , tristanas free skins.

Please post me offers . I would be really glad if i would get for it a fair ammount and help my mom!

Thank you very much.

The account is on the EU Nordic & East server.