Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking for Rank duo queue

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Rank duo queue

I'm looking for someone to rank duo queue with. I'm going to pay per game. The catch is I want to play jungling Evelynn. If you're interested add my skype Alittle.bird or my in game summoner name Pink Panty.

The server is NA.

Similar Threads
Rank 65 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse- best deal 150$
03/13/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
This is a repost of my previous thread as i changed(lowered) the price and was unable to modify the title. Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. The link is here: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/rank-64-commando-with-rakata-and-columi-gear-in-addition-to-the-batlemaster-gear-and-rank-57-shadow-64423132/
Rank 64 Commando/Rank 57 Shadow - EU server The Red Eclipse(Playerauctions) - 250$neg
03/12/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! I am selling my SWTOR account as i have a lot of work and i just keep playing and not doing it. :) The link is here: Rank 65 COMMANDO with Rakata and Columi gear in addition to the Batlemaster gear AND Rank 57 SHADOW - (For Sale Offer #64106491) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap SWTOR EU Accounts with Fast Delivery My hotmail ID is [email protected] so please contact me for additional info...
Rank 6 Rogue /Rank 4 Cleric/ Rank2 Mage
11/08/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Full Geared Rank6 Rogue, max rep with unseen. On deepstrike pvp server in US servers. Rank4 pvp geared cleric Rank2 pvp geared mage Please offer to me here and let me know if interested.