Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] US/NA ELO Boost

Discussion on [B] US/NA ELO Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] US/NA ELO Boost

Hello,
You guys are probably wondering why I created this thread, when there are a lot of people selling ELO boost.

The answer is that I created this thread, is to see people's opinion's on who's a TRUST NORTH AMERICAN ELO BOOSTER, as to that I have seen a lot of threads, but all the vounchs are from 1 post people, and we all know that they could be their friends, etc. I would like to see people's opinion on who's good and who's sketchy.

My current ELO is 1451, and I want to get to 1800 and I pay by PayPal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boost Wagen wieder für Boost Verkaufen
03/02/2012 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
Hey, habe mir den Dodge Charger für 2,4k Boost gekauft und habe gemerkt das er totaler schrott ist, zwar sieht er hammer aus aber kann nichts... Man kann ihn einfach nicht kontrollieren... Meine frage nun ist: Kann ich diesen Wagen auch wieder für das Boost verkaufen was ich auch bezahlt habe??? Kann ja auch sein das ich ihn ausversehen gekauft habe etc. Kann man da irgendwas machen?
Need For Speed World Free Boost *750 Boost* UPDATE DECEMBER
12/29/2011 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
Need For Speed World Free Boost *750 Boost* UPDATE DECEMBER Need For Speed World Free Boost *750 Boost* UPDATE DECEMBER - YouTube Need For Speed World Free Boost *750 Boost* UPDATE DECEMBER - YouTube