Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 1900+ EU

Discussion on WTB 1900+ EU within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 1900+ EU

I am on the hunt for an account that is currently 1900+ in soloqueue!
The account must contain proper runepages for all roles, and own at least 60+ champs!
If you have what I seek and you're up for passing it on, send me a private message with details about your account and your visioned price!

-Hex
Old 03/07/2012, 02:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have 1800 if you want not high elo sorry

here you can see my stats and pagerunes i have more runes but im an ap player so most of them are ap.

add me in skype if you interested: altair.z

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling a 1900+ elo Acc
02/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
First off I have never used this site to sell or buy an account and am willing to use a trusted middle man for the exchange. I have played LoL for over 2 years now and would continue if I were not joining the Navy. I no longer find time to play LoL and am not as dedicated as I use to be in the past. My account is equipped with everything you need to succeed in LoL including a very high elo (top 1000 ranked players). I have invested a lot of time and money into my account so obviously I am...
[SEARCH]1900 ELO ACCOUNT EUW [PAY]300€/USD +!
02/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PM ME SKYPE iamsonice1337
WTS LVL30 1900 soloq lol acc
01/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I tired of the game, so i will stop playing with League of Legends. I have a nice account, but i don't need it. Informations: - Champions: Akali,Alistar,Amumu,Anivia,Annie,Ashe,Blitzcrank, B rand,Cho'Gath,Dr.Mundo,Evelynn,Fiddlesticks,Galio, Gankplank,Garen,Gragas,Graves,Heimerdinger,Irelia, Janna,Jarvan IV,Jax,Karma,Karthus,Kassadin,Katarina,Kayle,Kenne n,Kog'Maw,Lee sin, Leona,Lux,Malphite,Maokai,Master Yi,Miss Fortune,Mordekaiser,Morgana,Nasus,Nidalee,Nocturne ...
WTS 1900 elo lol acc
01/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I tired of the game, so i will stop playing with League of Legends. I have a nice account, but i don't need it. I won 2516Riot Points on ESL but i haven't got the prize. So i will get in 2-3 weeks. Informations: - Eu West - Champions: