Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts EU west amazing account

Discussion on Wts EU west amazing account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts EU west amazing account

Hey guys i have char from friend that stopped the game and im planting to sell it. I didn`t played Lol but he said that it`s rly nice char. Its 30 lvl char with almost all champions only 3/4 aren`t unlocked. There are more than 100 skins on the acc. I don`t understand the other things he told me. So what im looking for it is paypal. Leave your skype here. Im accepting paypal only !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] Amazing LoL EU West account, 108 skins~
01/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
~ Level 30 account (((Amazing))) - EU West Level: 30 Runepages: 10 Champions: 84 Champions (Fizz, Ahri, Graves and Shyvana missing.) RP: 393 IP: 5484 Skins: 101 + 7 Legendary skins (Total of 108 skins) --- Runes --- ((( Only counting the Tier 3 Runes.)))
~ Level 30 account (((Amazing))) - EU West
11/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Level: 30 Runepages: 10 Normal Wins: 641 Ranked Solo Que: 1337 (Top rating 1515) (draged down cause of retards.) Champions: 84 (All champions) Skins: 74 + 7 Legendary skins (Total of 81 skins) --- Runes --- ((( Only counting the Tier 3 Runes.))) Red
Amazing Wow account (hunter+druid 359ilvl) For Good lol account
07/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Reposting this since there were some issues with the lol account i got - and we have agreed to swap back. - i requested the trade back and the lol account owner agreed as he understood why i wasnt happy. First of all - WIL ONLY BE USING A MIDDLEMAN FOR THE TRADE! So the wow account first... (European) Server1 - pvp high pop 85Hunter (BE Male)
Amazing Wow account (hunter+druid 359ilvl) For Good lol account
07/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Reposting this since there were some issues with the lol account i got - and we have agreed to swap back. - i requested the trade back and the lol account owner agreed as he understood why i wasnt happy. First of all - WIL ONLY BE USING A MIDDLEMAN FOR THE TRADE! So the wow account first... (European) Server1 - pvp high pop 85Hunter (BE Male)