Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



WTS Human Ryze Skin Code!

Discussion on WTS Human Ryze Skin Code! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
WTS Human Ryze Skin Code!

This is for the code that will unlock the human skin for Ryze and will unlock the character Ryze as well. The code was given out only by pre-ordering the game.

Works on both EU and US!

Not sure how much I will sell it for yet so post your best offers and I will probably accept the highest bid. Willing to listen to any trades but probably will prefer paypal.!
commando231 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
Loki :)'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 95
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 286
Received Thanks: 14
Start with 50?
Loki :) is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark776 View Post
Start with 50?
sure why not.

50 euros or $?
commando231 is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
Loki :)'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 95
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 286
Received Thanks: 14
50$
Loki :) is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark776 View Post
50$
kk Someone pm'd me and told me how much is the highest offer. I'll tell him 50 dollars. In the meantime anyone who wants this extra rare skin. It's last chance I'll probably sell in 2 days mostly.
commando231 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
I will sell this to dark776 since his offer was best.
commando231 is offline  
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Puff dadou's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
Hello

I could be intersted for your skin if you still have it?
Puff dadou is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
ye still have one code left!
commando231 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
still got one for sale

BUMP
commando231 is offline  
Old   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hello

Ill take the last one how would u like payment
nicklawlzz is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
hi contact me on skype: commando231213

I can only accept paypal (my country does not allow psc)

BUMP
commando231 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
Accepting trades for the code too now or paypal.

BUMP
commando231 is offline  
Old   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Aaah it makes si long since I'm looking for a human Ryze... I know I'm a new new member, but if u wanna trust me, my offer would be 60€ via PayPal or whatever. I'm in travel right now but I'll add you on skype Asap. Hopefully i won't be too late...
WingManSeven is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingManSeven View Post
Aaah it makes si long since I'm looking for a human Ryze... I know I'm a new new member, but if u wanna trust me, my offer would be 60€ via PayPal or whatever. I'm in travel right now but I'll add you on skype Asap. Hopefully i won't be too late...
Sure I can hold it for you if you want.

When you can add me on skype and we'll talk: commando231213
commando231 is offline  
Old   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 5
hey il add u
kevinedler is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Human Ryze or Black Alistar
05/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
My account is in NA server. Tell me the price you would like maybe we can work a deal out. Thank you
WTS PAX-Sivir-Skin-Code
12/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Leute, Verkaufe meinen Pax-Sivir-Skin-Code, er ist noch unbenutzt und kann auf dem Eu/West Server benutzt werden. 10€ Psc
[s] Skin Code
11/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Huhu, suche einen Code für einen Skin, welcher Skin es ist, ist egal. Was ich euch biete: Einen Closed Beta Key für das Spiel: War of the Immortals Gehandelt wird entweder über MM oder Ihr gebt first.
[B] 5x Pax Jax Skin Code [S]Paysafecard
11/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hey Guys, Its me Thalisien and i Sell 5x Skin Codes from Pax Event for Jax, the codes are from Friends and now i want to Sell. Im German so sorry for my Bad Englisch... Now i Show you a Screen of the Skin http://www.abload.de/img/29f0d5911046dd2316a8653a 6u.jpg How to Activate the Code/Skin? Go in the LoL Shop and Go to Reedem Code and Activate it!
[S] Skin Code [B] 100e*g
10/06/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo ich suche einen Limitierten skin " Nasus,Sivir,Jax,etc" und gebe euch dafür meine 100eg.. und ggf. eine rest PSC 3.09€..



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.