Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell] EU-W LoL Acc, 1600+ Elo, ~2k Wins

Discussion on [Sell] EU-W LoL Acc, 1600+ Elo, ~2k Wins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell] EU-W LoL Acc, 1600+ Elo, ~2k Wins

Hi guys, I want to sell my LoL Account because I need the money to get me a new computer for other games.

The account is LvL 30, has ~1100 wins in Normal and a 54% Winrate in SoloQ.
My Elo is between 1600-1700. I don't stat the exact number for safety reasons.

About 1600 RP and ~8000 Ip are included.

I own 84 Champions.

And 20 Skins.

I play about 2 years now so the amount of runes I own is pretty high. I got every rune I need to fill any role in many ways.
For my Runes I own 11 Runepages.

Free swap to EU-E is still available.

I don't really know how the best payment would look like but i kinda need Cash to pay the computer I want to buy.

For the prize, I think i'd really like to have more than 100€. Location is Germany btw.
PM me for offers and post here for further information.

BTW, if you guys need proof pictures PM me.
Old 01/17/2012, 06:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100€ sind definitiv zu viel, hier sind schon einige bessere Accounts für die hälfte weggegangen und mit einige bessere meine ich: welche mit 4 legendarys und 60 skins
Old 01/17/2012, 15:46   #3

Naja das Elo schlägt auch ein wenig mit in die Rechnung da es für die meisten ja anscheinend nicht so leicht ist in diesen Bereich zukommen. Ich orientiere mich mit dem Preis nur daran was ein Bekannter für seinen ungefähr gleichwertigen Acc bekommen hat.
Trotzdem Danke für den Hinweis. Für weniger würde ich jedoch nicht verkaufen.