Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling NA account |level 30| (great buy for newcomers!)

Discussion on Selling NA account |level 30| (great buy for newcomers!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA account |level 30| (great buy for newcomers!)

Hello and welcome potential summoners

I am looking to sell a LoL account that I have had for some time. It is in good shape and is perfect for anyone looking to try out LoL with a little head start . While this account may not own every champion/skin/rune, it provides everything that you need in working towards those goals. Besides, what fun is a game if you start with everything, and have nothing to work towards .

Below is a complete and detailed list of everything you can expect to receive upon purchasing this account.

Summoner Profile

Champions Owned

Champion Skins

Runes (powerup rewards that can be attached to any champion)

Lastly this account is of a low ELO. This is especially nice for newcomers who want to play against other people around their skill level, and not have to deal with the extreme attitudes and environments that come with high ELO competition.

If you are interested in this account, rather than post on the forum with offers, please send me a PM with offers and I will get back with you asap. I prefer not to give contact information publicly, but I will gladly give you such information if you are interested and PM me.

(looking for paypal purchases only)

thanks for reading!
Old 12/02/2011, 00:38   #2

bump.
Old 12/03/2011, 01:01   #3

bump.
Old 12/03/2011, 01:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How many ranked games played and what elo