Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] LoL RP !

Discussion on [B] LoL RP ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2011, 12:51   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatZ-crew View Post
Hell..
I'm back
Though the Mod gonna block this Topic agin , that why i didn't read all the Messages here !.
For the Guys who tell any shit about Scam etc. DUDE I ALREADY TOLD YA THAT I ACCEPT TH [trust] ! And i accept a purchase test !

I can't answer now all the Guys who wrote @ this topic but i will do my best to answer all new Questions ! & get some new Feedbacks. [ and no they ain't selfmade ]
To proof that i will write right now the Names from the poster under the feedback.

so ya can check this out

If you got any question feel free to contact me @ Teamspeak / Email / what ever .

mfg

Edit: I just read some comments and u talk about a Ban wave ?!
Dude im not like a other RP seller , they do it with some bad ways . Im trustfull & NOBODY GOT BLOCKED WHO USED MY SERVICE !

at the way i just accept PSC to make my customers happy !
I can't cash out Paysafecard.
Just Ukash

Well i hope i responded the whole questions.

The fastest Way to get RP is to send me a Mail with ur Info's well just check my Site !
Cause i get sometimes fucked up @ Teamspeak about 30-50 customers a Day . it stressed out that why i dont answer all PM's. Please care about this. Just ask friendly and i will do my best for you !
Lol, ive been waiting for over a day now and still you havent done anything, whenever i ask about it u reply with ''im playing a game'', and then u ignore me, more people have complained about the same thing.

When i asked about how long it would take you said it would be 1 minute, and there was only 1 guy before me which u did help.

You just dont give a fuck about the people who paid, and therefore my advice is not to buy from him.
Old 08/25/2011, 14:19   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey beatz please come online... you have any contact like skype or msn?
Old 08/25/2011, 14:30   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzory View Post
Lol, ive been waiting for over a day now and still you havent done anything, whenever i ask about it u reply with ''im playing a game'', and then u ignore me, more people have complained about the same thing.

When i asked about how long it would take you said it would be 1 minute, and there was only 1 guy before me which u did help.

You just dont give a **** about the people who paid, and therefore my advice is not to buy from him.
Funny...
Dude i just Ignor you cause u insulting me & spam like hell . Yea ask my other customers I do my service in 1 Min.
& I didnt Accept ur PSC so u still got ur money !
It's character assassination hope a Mod gonna block you .
Old 08/25/2011, 15:36   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

deswegen haste mich in msn geblockt^^ egal ich schreib dich in epvers an wenn ich vor hab zu kaufen
Old 08/25/2011, 15:37   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will happily test this out and leave rep for you if it works ^
Old 08/25/2011, 16:36   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatZ-crew View Post
Funny...
Dude i just Ignor you cause u insulting me & spam like hell . Yea ask my other customers I do my service in 1 Min.
& I didnt Accept ur PSC so u still got ur money !
It's character assassination hope a Mod gonna block you .
Lol spamming and insulting you? Funny kid is funny, i sent a picture yesterday with a legit picture of a psc which is unused, i waited over 5 hours even tho you said you could do it within a minute, and whenever i asked it you always had some retarded excuse, sorry im in a game, yeah ill do it after this game, yeah ill do it soon. And it's not only for me, other people that came in were complaining about the same thing, and i put a password onto my pay safe card since im not interested anymore, you are as lazy as **** when it comes to actually doing the rp ''upgrade''.

Tho I like seing you trying to cover up your *** with somewhat half decent engrish.

For all future buyer's, if you want a smooth trade, then id skip this guy if i were you. Also this topic has been reported like your last one.
Old 08/25/2011, 16:45   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

despite all comments, i will try it out now...
dont worry i'll write feedback

so ich werds mal ausprobieren und berichte euch dann davon

Old 08/25/2011, 16:55   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Beatz have you any cotact? skype, msn?
Old 08/25/2011, 19:38   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legend