Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU LVL 30 /-/40 Champs /-/ 30 Skins

Discussion on EU LVL 30 /-/40 Champs /-/ 30 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU LVL 30 /-/40 Champs /-/ 30 Skins

Selling my lvl 30 EU account.The reason is i don't have time to play League of legends or any type of games anymore :/.

Level : 30
Runes : 3 pages ; Full MR / AP lvl / Mpen / Arpen / Aspd / CDR / Energy Reg /
Arp , Energy reg , MR and AP Quintessences.

Champions :

Skins : Got 30 skins total.2 xmas skins not available anymore and the riot singed skin.[can give all details about skins for those are interested]

Matches :

For any other details please pm me.

*If we agree on everything the transfer will be like i will give all the information of account after payment.This is because i used to sell some accounts that i owned and there were always someone trying to scam the deal.*

Currently waiting on offers.
Old 07/09/2011, 02:25   #2

bumpy bumpdy bump
Old 07/09/2011, 03:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5721
The Black Market: 143/0/0
please just Push every 24Hours!
Old 07/10/2011, 18:01   #4

bumpy
Old 07/12/2011, 17:06   #5

account scammed by user Bruce. Trying to recover for now .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lvl 30 EU; 74 Champs; 39 Skins
07/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, habe wie im Threadtitel schon steht nen League of Legends Account zu verkaufen. Auf dem Account befinden sich noch 600 RP. Champions: Alle ausser: Jarvan
Sell LoL Acc, Lvl 30, 1502 Rank, All Champs, 100+ Skins with 2 Legendary skins.
06/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Basically everything is in the title im looking to sell my account as i hardly get any chance to play anymore. It has all champions, 10 rune pages with a large variety of runes including AD builds, ArP builds, Health, AP, Support, Tank, Energy Regen, Atk Speed, everything really and is currently sitting with over 7000 IP atm for the new champion. Any interests at all please e-mail me at [email protected] if you require any extra info/screenshots etc. Price i would be willing...
[EU] Level 30 Account 26 champs 2 skins, Selling/Trading for US with champs and skins
05/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell me level 30 account with 26 champs... Malphite, Dr. Mundo, Swain, etc, etc full list if contact me. Gangplank and Xin have one skin owned each.
[V] Lvl 30 acc 27 skins/59 champs
05/07/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hey ich vk meinen lol acc er ist lvl 30 hat 59 champs und 27 skins! Ich vk in weil ich merke das mir soviele champs garnichts bringen ein main reicht eig deswegen vk ich den acc damit ich wieder geld habe und mir einfach einen neuen acc mache mitem main^^ Champs: Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia~Skin Annie ~ skin
[WTS] Us Almost all champs and at least 65 skins 80$
03/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello my name is Ronakk i am decently known in league of legends also an admin on a fanbase site called Leaguecraft. I have been playing league less and less now and finally think its time to stop. So i am here to sell my account for 80$. My Account is level 30 i own every single champion besides the two newest and alot of skins. I will post some screenshots and name the skins i have for you. You can reach me on xfire= Upgradde or Msn= [email protected] USA account would like the payment...