Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scripts

Discussion on Scripts within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/15/2017, 21:44   #16

elite*gold: 97
The Black Market: 178/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by International eSports View Post
A small group of people use those programms. It feels like this because you`re unskilled player
You`re laughable. Your last post here in this Thread made yourself look like a fool already. Look at yourself first, stop begging for Youtube Likes in our Forum if you hate "unfair" programs so much...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2017, 17:55   #17

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by XilΞncΞ View Post
You`re laughable. Your last post here in this Thread made yourself look like a fool already. Look at yourself first, stop begging for Youtube Likes in our Forum if you hate "unfair" programs so much...
I don`t talk about unfair programs. Its just the truh. You can use scripts how much you want but i doesnt take a long time to get banned.
And if you not on the skilllevel of your elo then you should practise.

Youtube Klicks dont ruin a game for other guys. So its not the same
Old 02/17/2017, 10:43   #18

elite*gold: 97
The Black Market: 178/1/0
Quote:
I don`t talk about unfair programs. Its just the truh. You can use scripts how much you want but i doesnt take a long time to get banned.
I never doubt that. Actually i was the one who wrote this. Lol.

Quote:
And if you not on the skilllevel of your elo then you should practise.

Youtube Klicks dont ruin a game for other guys. So its not the same
Your doing it again...you are in a forum which offers Hacks/Cheats. This means you get an 'unfair' advance to other players. And i can just say it once again - You are an "Elo Booster" and talk about if someone is not on the skill level of his Elo he should practice? Your arguments are so illogical.
Not even mentioning that in the time you boost those people you completely ruin 5 other peoples Game thats the same like someone is scripting.

And yes, FB and YT Likes and pushes are unfair as well - there are also new youtubers who dont get them?

Do yourself and us a favor - stop writing here. It seems like you are 12 or just narrow-minded...

EDIT:
Just a week ago you asked which is the best Bot for League of Legends to farm IP and get lvl 30 xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/01/2017, 17:39   #19

elite*gold: 0
How can i Skript?
Old 03/01/2017, 20:17   #20

Riot generally does it in two steps:

Step 1:

You get reported and they check out the games you were reported in, however they ignore you at first.

If you get reported again and again they get to Step 2 which is:

They flag your account and they check out how many actions per second you did in each game you were reported in. If you had a one minute fight at bot and you had around 12-14 actions per second, your account will be in the next banwave.
Old 03/01/2017, 21:28   #21

Hi guys can your Prefer me a good Skript Programm
Old 03/06/2017, 20:46   #22

BoL
Old 03/11/2017, 16:15   #23

Quote:
Great. You cheat yourself and destroy others game. Makes really great fun. Thank *** there are not many of you. Real ridiculous people
I dont think i've ever read suck utter **** in my life, STFU you whining **** with your 'boosting service' and causing much worse issues than scripters do.

Funny how you want money to cause others issues but they are the bad ones, such a ****.
Thanks
2 Users