Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How high is the percentage of ban?

Discussion on How high is the percentage of ban? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
How high is the percentage of ban?

If I let some1 into my account, from the same country that I live in will I get banned?

I do know there will be a different IP but the location is the same country but not the same city, will there be any problems? Is there any risk doing this?
Old 08/07/2016, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 152
The Black Market: 169/0/2
should be like max. 10 % i mean it could be that u travelled to the new location etc.
Old 08/14/2016, 00:41   #3

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzi0z View Post
If I let some1 into my account, from the same country that I live in will I get banned?

I do know there will be a different IP but the location is the same country but not the same city, will there be any problems? Is there any risk doing this?
Nope , you will not get banned for letting friends etc to play on your account , whatever the location is. Well if that person is boosting you , or you are boosting some1 that is a banning reason
Old 08/14/2016, 16:40   #4

elite*gold: 432
You won't get banend for letting a friend play on your account for multiple reasons:

- Dynamic IP's, logging in on a different IP almost every time happens to a lot of players including me. My public IP changes a lot!

- Who says it isn't you playing at your friend's house?

- Riot doesn't care about sharing accounts that much, unless you or your friend is botting, boosting or trading accounts.

- Hacking accounts is super easy, Riot doesn't do anything unless the player who's account got hacked opens a ticket. It's not like Riot actually checks every account that has a login from a weird location. Which means they probably don't have a system to do it automatically and which decreases the chance of a ban by a lot.

Of course I wouldn't recommend 2 players 1 from China and 1 from Europe playing on the same account every day. But as long as it's from the same country I wouldn't worry about it.
Old 08/15/2016, 11:21   #5

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Funami View Post
You won't get banend for letting a friend play on your account for multiple reasons:

- Dynamic IP's, logging in on a different IP almost every time happens to a lot of players including me. My public IP changes a lot!

- Who says it isn't you playing at your friend's house?

- Riot doesn't care about sharing accounts that much, unless you or your friend is botting, boosting or trading accounts.

- Hacking accounts is super easy, Riot doesn't do anything unless the player who's account got hacked opens a ticket. It's not like Riot actually checks every account that has a login from a weird location. Which means they probably don't have a system to do it automatically and which decreases the chance of a ban by a lot.

Of course I wouldn't recommend 2 players 1 from China and 1 from Europe playing on the same account every day. But as long as it's from the same country I wouldn't worry about it.
Do we get banned for boosting? Can they trace us back to our own accounts?
Old 08/15/2016, 11:27   #6

elite*gold: 432
Quote:
I doubt it, altough I don't have any experience with it myself.
In all the years I have been reading on forums on which people offer boosting services I have never seen a post of someone who got an account banned because of boosting.
Old 08/15/2016, 14:37   #7

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

It is very unlikely you get banned for boosting; if any % at all. All Riot says about it, just PR.
Old 08/16/2016, 05:35   #8

elite*gold: 12
0% safecall if nobody get's boosted ...
Old 08/19/2016, 15:38   #9

You can't
Old 08/30/2016, 17:57   #10

I have boosted my friends from silver to diamond in span of few days, none of them got banned. I have actually never heard of person getting banned for elo boosting provided boht parties keep quiet about it
Old 08/30/2016, 21:25   #11

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
0.01%
Old 08/31/2016, 10:26   #12

elite*gold: 15
Close to nonexistent like the others already mentioned
I Play with about 6 different Accounts within a Week and I boosted all of them by atleast a whole league
One of them from silver to plat
Another From gold to Plat and that guy is from China xD
Old 09/07/2016, 10:43   #13

5% I have entered in many friendaccounts from across the country and 0 problems
Old 09/13/2016, 22:02   #14

playing since 2014 with a vpn and my account is still there
Old 10/02/2016, 02:36   #15

I did it myself for over a month of playing nothing happened :/