Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How high is the percentage of ban?

Discussion on How high is the percentage of ban? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/10/2016, 19:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
No chance for ban.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Percentage of bonus
10/18/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys, every bonus on items are represented like this: https://gyazo.com/8613d5d424964b7e1d39a02397fee7b 0 The % its before than the number.. And its supposed to be after.. Any idea about how can i change that ?
Percentage of reward on kappa
06/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
I know it is officially 75% to receive one of the following : 1- Hercules design 2- LF-4 3- Multi booster for 5 hours but that does mean we have same probability to get these three(25% for each), so i was wondering if everybody write what did he receive when he finished the gate so we can see if it worth or not . I will start with my reward : 1 gate, got multi booster
[INFO] necklace stat percentage
12/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
From: Rutee4Life I'm doing this for 3 reasons. i'm sick and tired of all the necklace threads that are all pointless superstitions I'm annoyed about how much it floods the forum and keeps addind the exact same thread 3 or 4 times on every page I'd rather have everybody get the RIGHT information instead of the assumed ones First up These are the values for the wind necklace For those who don't understand, Failure has 3 parts to it, further explained to the right of it....
Mine Percentage
01/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I was just wondering cause of the patch be4 I use to get tons of normal/redefine and a couple sdg per week be4 Right now i'm running 10 miners and havent got shit all day so i was just wondering how mush people has been getting You can say how mush you got per day/week Thz i just wondering how mush the mining has decreased