Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends channel Youtube

Discussion on League of Legends channel Youtube within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking League of Legends channel Youtube

Hi guys!
I started to upload videos in my channel! if you want to spend some time there are 2 videos right now
The channel is

I dont know if this is the right section but i didnt found other section to post this
See ya m8s
Old 05/17/2016, 23:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 150/0/0
You are on the right place.
Have fun with your channel, but more explanations would be nice!
Only with "da da da"-music it's little boring to watch .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New League of League of Legends Youtube Channel - Any Ideas?
10/29/2014 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hello Community, I thought about opening a new Youtube Channel with Videos which have to do with League of Legends. Do you have any ideas and suggestions what people (you) would like to see? It is not easy to find something which nobody does yet, maybe you have some Ideas :) Just post in this thread what you think ;)
League of Legends Youtube Channel - We want you!
05/19/2014 - League of Legends - 11 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Q1nWe.png Heyho ElitePvPers, Wir sind Poro Army ein bran neuer Youtube Channel der fleißige Spieler sucht, welche fleißig Video Material liefern. Bisher haben wir erst wenige Videos auf Youtube und haben bisher auch keine Werbung oder sonstiges betrieben. Dieser Thread ist auch nicht als "Werbung" gedacht, sondern wirklich nur damit wir Videomaterial bekommen. Ohne Spiele = keine Videos. Da wir das bisher privat zu zweit machen kommt da nicht allzuviel zusammen.
Neuer League of Legends Youtube Channel
10/15/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hallo Community, ich möchte euch unseren neuen Youtube-Channel vorstellen auf dem wir täglich mehrere Videos von den bekanntesten League of Legends Streamern wie Voyboy, Ocelote, Alex Ich, Dyrus, Phatoml0rd, Wickd usw. hochladen. Unser Ziel ist es von vielen Streamern eine umfangreiche Playlist zu erstellen. Wir freuen uns über Jeden der interessiert ist und uns unterstützen möchte. Wir freuen uns auf euer Feedback. LoL Streamer on Youtube - YouTube