Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection Failure: Unable ...

Discussion on Connection Failure: Unable ... within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection Failure: Unable ...

Hallo com,

seit dem ich mich gestern ausgeloggt habe bekomme ich immer die anzeige

"Connection Error
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server."

Habe das zum ersten mal sonst hatte ich sowas noch nie.

MfG
Old 05/19/2015, 04:26   #2

This error could be caused by various reasons, however you should take a look here for one of the most common solution:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2015, 17:49   #3

ok thx, but it still doesnt work, but when i use a proxy (doesnt matter if its a german or oher country proxy) it works well. ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help me] Connection failure error
04/15/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hi, yesterday, after i finished a game, my LoL Cleint got crashed. Until then I can't log in on any account. I have tried turning off my firewall/antivirus, adding lol launcher to trusted programmes, reistalling the game, restarting my router. The worst thing is that it doesn't work on any computer in my house, so it can't be problem with this pc. I hope you guys can find a solution, since LoL Support can only send me to another article with useless "guides". regards,
LastChaos Odiseum failure server with failure rules
12/30/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
My account got hacked and item stoolen and cash items . the staff say its my responsibily about that , really ? , do i ask people to hack my account so be my responsibility ? and what kind of server put rules after 2 weeks of release server ? SHOULD RELEASE IT when the server start . this the worest server i played i dont know i felt this good server but what happen with wasted cash ? ............ and all im saying is from my heart and the anger im in now ,,,,,,
Failure to Communicate or Failure to Comprehend?
08/08/2011 - Rappelz - 42 Replies
Apparently not even NCarbon got what my issue was. But apparently they love throwing around names and troll comments. But I love even though I have remained mostly polite and courteous, never once have I went onto another forum to voice my issues with NCarbon. All they seem to do in return is dodge my questioning and run off to sass me on other forums. I'm glad this is the attitude you wish to be known for NCarbon, you point your finger at me and claim I ran you off. No buddies, you need to...
09/11/2008 - RF Online - 12 Replies
Guys nangyari na ba sa inu toh?? I cant log in my character it always says na LOG IN CONNECTION FAILURE...im pretty sure di ito na banned kasi lam ko pag nababanned...All of my money are there including the 650m and 80/40 A/D set huhuhuhuhu