Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New file extension for champion voices

Discussion on New file extension for champion voices within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 81
The Black Market: 333/0/0
New file extension for champion voices

Hello everyone,

Riot started to use a new file extension for the champion and skin voices and I need some help to open it. I did not find anything on google about it.

The file extensions are:
  • wpk and bnk

Image:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TuT] How To Change Pk2 Extension To Any Extension And Change File Name
06/16/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
In This tutorial i'll show you how to change .pk2 extension and change the file name for anything you want . We can do it in two ways .. First using Ollydbg Second using Hex Workshop ....
DK Online - file extension
02/08/2013 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Dragon Knights Online (short: DK Online) uses .pak and .map file extensions. I am trying to extract those files somehow to have an insight on the games content and items, which are not obtainable in game yet. Has anyone an Idea how to open those files? (No, these are not the same .pak files as on Dragon Nest or any other game)
How to use custom file extension
04/15/2012 - Web Development - 0 Replies
To add a custom file extension, it’s just a matter of telling the server what file type (or Mime Type, as we’ll learn later) is associated with your new extension. Open your .htaccess file. General form syntax: AddType <Mime Type> <Custom Extension 1> <Custom Extension 2> <Custom Extension 3> Mine Type is that specific name used to tell the browser how to handle the custom extension. This time Mine Type will be used for a PHP file which is: "application/x-httpd-php". Add the...
what is the file extension
06/18/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
hello what is the file extension for data.001 i use winrar but it give me error any one know to edit the game models
.IBF File Extension
01/07/2011 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
I've been surfing these forums trying to find some info.. I am new to final fantasy xi and even newer as how to use hacks for this game.. Whats up with these files and the .ibf extensions? Do I need to download a program to open them up? I was trying to use the speed hack and the download is a .ibf... Can anyone help me out? Possibly PM me or shoot me a message on MSN? I'm on the now.. [email protected].. Thanks for any help!