Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xypherous (Orienna Designer) - Explains Orienna Mechanics & Abilities

Discussion on Xypherous (Orienna Designer) - Explains Orienna Mechanics & Abilities within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xypherous (Orienna Designer) - Explains Orienna Mechanics & Abilities

An in deph information about the upcoming champion and what are her abilities can be found in the link below, also question and answers from the community.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
leaguecraft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Xypherous Specifically Discuss Each Champion and Their Current Status
05/17/2011 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Some Copypasta: Power Balance is not the highest priority. It is on par with Gameplay priorities. For example, we could straight buff Evelynn to the point where her power balance is viable competitively. This would mean that every single game below high-elo play would be an terrible frustrating game with poor gameplay. There are some changes we do because bad gameplay is fostered by the elements. Power balance is always easier to adjust after solving major gameplay problems. So, let's...
[req.]I need more explains and information about this..
03/02/2011 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hello,i want to understand how to use correctly the trainer creator of jakefrost77,i want know how to insert addres and values in correct space.Pleaese do it with image and explanation's. Of course i give thanks for who have helped me ,and i have already whatch the video but,i not have understand. Please help me,thank's you so much
[NEED]tutor explains chams
12/28/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
please explain chams 2 me!! thankz
CPU process ss explains
03/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
well peeps watch on screenshots and explain me why this is so ?! i got in no other prog. problems... please help me thanks http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3410/69357734.png http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9518/64522194.pn g this amount of % is whole time when im playing on ecsro here is my pc stuffs
Game Mechanics
07/09/2005 - Guild Wars - 0 Replies
Game Mechanics So, you've finally found the perfect sword, scribed the final rune on your Platemail, slotted that one killer elite onto your skill bar from which it will never leave again. While you know that the numbers on your skills and equipment are large, do you actually know what they mean? Have you ever been pounding away at a rival Warrior and wondered why even your critical hits were barely scratching him, or Fireballed an Aloe and been confused when it registered for 300 damage?...