Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Free Open-Source Pixelbot

Discussion on [RELEASE] Free Open-Source Pixelbot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Free Open-Source Pixelbot

#
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2021, 17:17   #2

Yo
i am trying to run it but it always restarts my lol client in an infinite loop, i did everything as in the video and all but the issue is still persisting, what am i missing?
Old 12/24/2021, 22:26   #3

If the login does not work, it might be because of the screen not being 1920x1080. If the login works and it navigates through the client until it reaches the point where it should start the queue next BUT then just closes -> That might be because of different color settings (this could be windows color settings or settings changed by the GPU drivers like Nvidia).

Are you using your main surface or are you doing it on a VM? If done on a VM that was just set up, it should work with the default windows settings.
Old 12/25/2021, 12:40   #4

I suggest you don't believe people like this. The bot has access to all the accounts you enter, your accounts are in danger. Be careful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2021, 16:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckqq View Post
I suggest you don't believe people like this. The bot has access to all the accounts you enter, your accounts are in danger. Be careful.
no sense, if his goal was to rat us he would not have given us the source code but instead an executable file
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2021, 21:04   #6

I know this guy, he tried selling my bot over on *redacted large website* as well as here despite me giving it out for free! I would ask for proof of such malicious code in my bot if i didn't know it better - there is none.
Old 12/25/2021, 21:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL FEEDA View Post
Hello E-PvP League-Community!

I have written my own bot in Autohotkey and decided to release it as open source. Not only because this enables other programmers to adapt and modify it but also to be transparent for users.

[WHAT CAN IT DO?]
My bot can level and derank accounts. It can play Normal, Intro bots, Ranked flex and Ranked Solo/Duo as Yuumi, Soraka, Teemo, Taric and Sona.
It checks everything through pixelsearches and some imagesearches in the client, there are no RiotAPI-Requests or Memory-Reading.

[DOWNLOAD]
I set up this website to cover frequently asked questions, gameplay footage, tutorials and download links:

It comes both as a raw .ahk file (view sourcecode with text-editor/vscode) and a .exe file which does not require you to install autohotkey in order to run. If you do not trust the .exe file, install Autohotkey and use the .ahk file.

[BANRATE?]
I would be dishonest if i called my software undetected, however i have multiple accounts that were continuously botted on for over 5 months. The ban chance is certainly not 0% but it is also not terribly high either. I will upload a userguide/config soon, one thing in advance: Botting 24/7 on a single account is inadvisable!

Cool post, it doesn't work but this is a nice topic to discuss
Old 12/25/2021, 21:58   #8

Question How may i help you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
Cool post, it doesn't work but this is a nice topic to discuss
What does not work? I only know a few rare cases where hardware limits the bot, like Win7 definitely does not work and a screen smaller than 1920x1080 causes bugginess as well.
Old 12/30/2021, 16:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckqq View Post
Yea I don't want my main account to get stolen, also I can't get it to work and my screen is fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2021, 09:12   #10

elite*gold: 174
Downloaded on a VM and followed ALL instructions and everything worked, my only issue is that there are no options to ban champs and by default it links the website in lobby causing people to realize it's a bot and dodge/report but you can change this in chat.ini or turn it off in _Anarchy.ahk along with random summs/runes. But overall it's a good tool but I haven't used it enough to know about the banrate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0oLoLo0-VvSevenvV View Post
Yea I don't want my main account to get stolen, also I can't get it to work and my screen is fine.
Well to be honest you should never use any tool on your main and risk detection...
Old 01/12/2022, 23:16   #11

new client changes doesnt make it work, is it gonna get updated anytime soon
Old 01/13/2022, 06:16   #12

So this doesn't work on garena-server, right?
Old 01/16/2022, 01:00   #13

Lightbulb Yes!

I just updated it, had no computer for 2 weeks. I collaborated with someone and they implemented better ingame-shopping:
The builds are very realistic and include part-items, that update is coming soon. I only did some limited testing but the bot was able to queue a few games in a row without getting stuck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2022, 19:04   #14

Pretty cool actually and you did it in AHK. Thanks!
Old 02/15/2022, 00:29   #15

This bot is everywhere in the queue lmao
Guys you will get banned if you use it FYI, bans happen within days because riot upped inting detection and this thing ints every single game and trolls hard.

If you want real accounts that are iron then buy them from trusted vendors
Closed Thread

Tags
bot