Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] League of Legends Auto Accept - Queue - Champion Pick Script

Discussion on [Release] League of Legends Auto Accept - Queue - Champion Pick Script within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 09/06/2022, 16:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeriMeri View Post
I hope this is not against the ToS, but since its open source I doubt it.

If you can't compile it yourself, click on the right side on Releases and download it from there.
thank you meri
Old 09/25/2022, 05:18   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeriMeri View Post
I hope this is not against the ToS, but since its open source I doubt it.

If you can't compile it yourself, click on the right side on Releases and download it from there.
This is so sick thanks for the link.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TOOL] LOL Auto Client V4 - automatically accept, call your lane and pick champion
12/12/2019 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Hello there! I decided to make a new thread for new release since it's been almost a year. Riot changed the PVP.net client design and I had to follow in their steps. TL;DR: Download from GitHub (.jar file, unobfuscated) Source code Wiki with description Report a problem on Github (check known issues and FAQ first! Requires Java 8 - update your java if needed!) Contact me on Facebook for help
Dynamic Queue Auto Accept
08/01/2016 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
Hello I was wondering if someone could make a Auto Accept for the new Draft mode i have tried countless times and cant seem to get it to work.
sro WORKING auto press? (auto ENTER press) [Auto accept RESS)
03/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hi i wanna do dlvl to my char and autopresses and autokeypress didnt work in game can i have a WORKING one that does? {to press enter every 15 secs}