Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Example code on how to easily get ingame stats (C#)

Discussion on Example code on how to easily get ingame stats (C#) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Example code on how to easily get ingame stats (C#)

-

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2020, 19:40   #2

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
Who the **** use "Substring", if this is done in json?
Very ugly code.. please use a Json Converter, and convert the data to a object.
This isn't the right way to develop something like that.
Thanks for the feedback, i know my code is ugly im still a beginner . Thread is mainly about the method itself, the code is just an example how you "could" easily do it even though its not the best way.

Old Yesterday, 04:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Where's the code?
Old Yesterday, 09:16   #4

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraGames View Post
Where's the code?
He deleted it obviously, so this thread can be closed.
Thanks
1 User

« ScriptsEternity Scam | Free League of Legends script »

Similar Threads
[Selling] selling 3 botted melee stats accounts (you can request to get certain melee stats)
06/05/2016 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
I am botting 3 accounts, melee stats only, and you can choose stats you want me to bot to for you to buy. The higher the stats, the higher the price. Current stats: Account 1: 60 attack 63 strength 51 defense 59 hp
Example Source Code für C++
10/30/2013 - Wolfteam - 9 Replies
Hallo , kann villeicht jemand einen kleinen Source Code reinpackenund zeigen wo er keine Offsets braucht ? Es wäre sehr hilfreich. Es ist egal ob der schon alt ist hhauptsache er hat funktoniert. Mfg Rolfx1 :)
AutoIt code cave no DLLs xD ToxicFog leveler example
05/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 18 Replies
Hey guys, This one is inspired by IAmHawkings w/ his code inject in VB. Inside the .zip i provide source code as well as executable to show you all how code injection can be done in AutoIT. Note: Not all assembly instructions are implemented, i got lazy lol. Steps to using it:
how to easily get ur acc trained and get it back
08/30/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 26 Replies
Before i start i want to give thanks to ArcherofNebula, because he helped me think of this scam after i read his. Ok, The first thing you have to do is get a character to lvl 70 (their is a chance you wont get it back). Then in the message window in conquer type something similar to "i am quitting conquer and giving away an account from lvl 60-70". After a while when you get a whisper or message tell them the user name and password. A few days later of you are lucky the password might...
[Request]C++ Bot Source Code/Example Code
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Please someone direct me to anywhere that might have any sort of information and resources on the construction of a bot, preferably in C++. Looking for any Reverse engineering information(finding the Base addr for say player) and locating the offsets ptrs for Cur health etc. I would also love to see a simple example source in C++ of putting those addresses and offsets into action. I'm sure I have the basic idea down on how to do this but I'm not 100% sure how to get it setup correctly. ...