Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Unlock Zoom + Source

Discussion on [Release] Unlock Zoom + Source within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 02/01/2020, 11:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelch View Post
the injector of dlls still works? i like more this in c ++ but I cant sure if the dll injectors still work

im now seach again the pointer address of zoom for use kernel32.dll
You can make your dll and use it internally, but it greatly increases the risks compared to the external solution. And for the sake of such an advantage, I would not. Incomparable risks are on par with this kind of advantage. You can use c ++ loadlibrary and standart injection in extrim injector, for tests
Old 02/01/2020, 11:31   #17

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by l2andwow View Post
You can make your dll and use it internally, but it greatly increases the risks compared to the external solution. And for the sake of such an advantage, I would not. Incomparable risks are on par with this kind of advantage. You can use c ++ loadlibrary and standart injection in extrim injector, for tests
Using LoadLibrary for "tests only" isn't recommend, because if he start to using that, he would be too lazy to find out an undetected way. It's better to take directly an undetected way. Using something which is 100% detected is brainless.
Old 02/01/2020, 11:43   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
Using LoadLibrary for "tests only" isn't recommend, because if he start to using that, he would be too lazy to find out an undetected way. It's better to take directly an undetected way. Using something which is 100% detected is brainless.
Somewhere after 4 months of developing internal, I would not advise the newcomers to begin studying the league in this way. The external solution is much safer, although the functionality is very limited, but to go unnoticed is much easier.
At a minimum, you can take a very long time with a selection of the injection method and a safe hook of functions, and then you have to bypass all the checks if you want to use some functions. In general, for a zumhak, I consider it unprofitable to do an internal cheat.
Old 02/01/2020, 19:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
if you want to use c++ and do it with .dll file ,it still works , only loadlib ist currently detected , as far as i know
tanks bro you are the best
Old 02/02/2020, 17:40   #20

doesn't work

Tags
league of legeds, release, source