Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Undetected Cheat Engine (without driver or debugger)

Discussion on [Release] Undetected Cheat Engine (without driver or debugger) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 08/09/2020, 07:56   #61

elite*gold: 0
Angry I need help with cheat engine 7.1 version

If i try to start cheat engine it doesnt open or anything else i already looked for fix videos about cheat engine but nothing fix this problem, there is a video where i can use cheat engine but there are some functions dont work because its a older version could someone help me to get fixed ce plss! <3

And i already done it with the AV programm i did everything what i need to do ;_;
Im already loosing my hope to use it without any problems :c
Old 08/12/2020, 18:23   #62

possible to remove the fog on whole map?
Old 08/12/2020, 20:17   #63

elite*gold: 173
Again, if you guys dont know how to use this stop downloading it wtf , the same counts for braindead questions like:
-"riot points hack possible wit this?"
-"gold hack possible?"
-"teleport hack?"
-"remove fog with this?"

this tool is ONLY for guys which know how to use it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 12:37   #64

Hi . Your CE work perfectly , can you make a version for 32 bit system when you have free time ? . Big thanks to you .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2020, 05:28   #65

Hey Singleplayer i wanted to thank you first for the ce without debugger when i start cheating with League of legends 4 months ago, and now i was able to make a internal hack with evade, cooldown tracker, orbwalker etc and all started with your post so thanks for the ce i kinda want to tell everybody how to make Cheat Engine Undetected for every game cuz the newest Anti cheat on games like warzone can still detect your Cheat engine even when u delete strings and icons or the debugger so i update it a bit so you guys can use it on every game, so i tell you guys what you can do in this game with hacking.
First of all NO you cant Hack the gold, riot points, Health etc. ppl alrdy tested it 99% of the game data is serverside so you won't be able to modify these values like you want the only value you can edit is the Zoom, i would prefer it to do on a test Account first and wait 1-3 days to make sure you dont get banned, cuz the zoom might be detected from riots anti cheat so be carefully.

ok enough stuff i found a way to make cheat engine as much undetected as possible (Works even with the newest Anti cheats Systems) you dont need to download this Edited Cheat engine without Debugger all you have to do is:
1. Obvoiusly Get the Newest Cheat Engine First and Download HxD
2. Now Drag Cheat Engine.exe into the HxD.exe now goto search and replace and now search for the string "Cheat Engine" and replace it With something Random like "Batman Owner" (very important make sure your random name has the same amount of letters like cheat engine or else the .exe from ce will be broken) now Click on all and Replace everything and save it after
3. now download Resource hacker and Change the icon to something random
4. everytime you open cheat engine before starting League goto "Table" and click
"Show Cheat Table Lua Script" After that Copy the text i will put here and paste it in and after that click "Execute script" it will replace every string in Cheat engine with LAL you can change it to whatever you like

Code:
if someone is interested you can download squarl memory editor you can scan the memory without freezing the game everytime.
also a nett to know is you can use a debugger on this game too (sometimes its working and sometimes it will crash after 1 sec i dont know why depends on your luck)
download a good Dll injector and goto your cheat engine folder and drag the "vehdebug-i386.dll" into your dll injector open settings in cheat engine and goto Debugger Options and use the VEH Debugger also make sure in scan settings the option MEM_MAPPED:Memory is activated too, to get all the values from League now if you have some address you can start using the debugger just inject the dll into League and start debugging (Dont worry if the game freeze its normal it will take something like 40 seconds and then you should see the instructions that access your address, as i said sometimes it works without crashes and sometimes it crashes instantly)
thats for all.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2020, 07:37   #66

elite*gold: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecoldeiskalt View Post
Hey Singleplayer i wanted to thank you first for the ce without debugger when i start cheating with League of legends 4 months ago, and now i was able to make a internal hack with evade, cooldown tracker, orbwalker etc and all started with your post so thanks for the ce i kinda want to tell everybody how to make Cheat Engine Undetected for every game cuz the newest Anti cheat on games like warzone can still detect your Cheat engine even when u delete strings and icons or the debugger so i update it a bit so you guys can use it on every game, so i tell you guys what you can do in this game with hacking.
First of all NO you cant Hack the gold, riot points, Health etc. ppl alrdy tested it 99% of the game data is serverside so you won't be able to modify these values like you want the only value you can edit is the Zoom, i would prefer it to do on a test Account first and wait 1-3 days to make sure you dont get banned, cuz the zoom might be detected from riots anti cheat so be carefully.

ok enough stuff i found a way to make cheat engine as much undetected as possible (Works even with the newest Anti cheats Systems) you dont need to download this Edited Cheat engine without Debugger all you have to do is:
1. Obvoiusly Get the Newest Cheat Engine First and Download HxD
2. Now Drag Cheat Engine.exe into the HxD.exe now goto search and replace and now search for the string "Cheat Engine" and replace it With something Random like "Batman Owner" (very important make sure your random name has the same amount of letters like cheat engine or else the .exe from ce will be broken) now Click on all and Replace everything and save it after
3. now download Resource hacker and Change the icon to something random
4. everytime you open cheat engine before starting League goto "Table" and click
"Show Cheat Table Lua Script" After that Copy the text i will put here and paste it in and after that click "Execute script" it will replace every string in Cheat engine with LAL you can change it to whatever you like

Code:
if someone is interested you can download squarl memory editor you can scan the memory without freezing the game everytime.
also a nett to know is you can use a debugger on this game too (sometimes its working and sometimes it will crash after 1 sec i dont know why depends on your luck)
download a good Dll injector and goto your cheat engine folder and drag the "vehdebug-i386.dll" into your dll injector open settings in cheat engine and goto Debugger Options and use the VEH Debugger also make sure in scan settings the option MEM_MAPPED:Memory is activated too, to get all the values from League now if you have some address you can start using the debugger just inject the dll into League and start debugging (Dont worry if the game freeze its normal it will take something like 40 seconds and then you should see the instructions that access your address, as i said sometimes it works without crashes and sometimes it crashes instantly)
thats for all.
Thanks for your feedback
little hint for the lua script , you can simple use x64dbg and replace these strings on your own , script would be faster but need to be done everytime you restart the program , but all in all thanks for that , nice to see some high quallity answers here

but keep in mind real anticheats like EAC , Vanguard , Battleye will detected this thing even when you replace all existing strings , they have way better mechanism than just scanning for strings

for warzone this thing could work too but never tried
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2020, 04:47   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
Thanks for your feedback
little hint for the lua script , you can simple use x64dbg and replace these strings on your own , script would be faster but need to be done everytime you restart the program , but all in all thanks for that , nice to see some high quallity answers here

but keep in mind real anticheats like EAC , Vanguard , Battleye will detected this thing even when you replace all existing strings , they have way better mechanism than just scanning for strings

for warzone this thing could work too but never tried
Haha thanks i wanted to give people with stupid questions a base answer :P yea for the lua script ik that it can be done with dbgx64 but i mean it cost me like 10 seconds to copy Paste that i die some Tests, lol is working with my Methode without any Problems but warzone and vanguard still detected this, so i used your Programm and change every string and it bypassed vanguard and warzone but its very hard to search like this cuz every string is lul or whatever, but it really works ^^. the best part is that you can still add the missing debugger inside the game without getting detected or kicked XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/16/2020, 03:21   #68

Does this work until now?
Old 05/21/2021, 11:15   #69

not working for Game Guard 2021... any solution ?
Old 08/24/2021, 16:14   #70

Received Thanks: 1,145
patched;
Old 06/15/2022, 11:56   #71

Working at this date 15/06/2022
Old 04/11/2023, 12:57   #72

bro how to fix failure determining what veh debug-x86_64.initialize? i cannot find uot f5
Old 09/13/2023, 05:43   #73

just gonna test if still working
Old 11/13/2023, 13:55   #74

Great work
Old 11/23/2023, 15:20   #75

It still works, I'll try it, thanks.

Tags
cheat engine, league of legends, undetected