Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass Hanbot

Discussion on Bypass Hanbot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Bypass Hanbot

Removed
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2019, 15:30   #2

#update 1: 5/10 slots EUW taken
8/10 slots NA taken
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2019, 06:06   #3

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
This is a forum to release hacks & cheats - are you going to release the bypass?
Old 12/20/2019, 07:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapass View Post
#update 1: 5/10 slots EUW taken
8/10 slots NA taken
added you, i am on garena
Old 12/20/2019, 14:10   #5

#update 2: 7/10 slots EUW taken
9/10 slots NA taken
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2019, 23:25   #6

This week i vouched for someone who i deemed trusted, he sold a bypass under the name of "SoL"(Partnered with "Zeke". Unfortunatetely he was selling a cracked bypass which someone found out. The original coder then banned his license and they disappeared. I got fooled real good that time and i feel incredibly stupid thinking about it, but also happy since because of my mistake i probably saved alot of other peoples Money. Since then ive been looking for a bypass and found out about Megamind#0001. A friend of me was already in his bypass and he told me about it. I went on to add Megamind on Discord and we talked about what had happend with the Scammers and why i vouched for them. He interviewed me and after that He showed me the bypass in action by screensharing. I bought today and got invited to his Discord. Im playing with my friend today and will update in a week
Old 12/21/2019, 00:36   #7

how much
Old 12/21/2019, 00:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAizen View Post
This week i vouched for someone who i deemed trusted, he sold a bypass under the name of "SoL"(Partnered with "Zeke". Unfortunatetely he was selling a cracked bypass which someone found out. The original coder then banned his license and they disappeared. I got fooled real good that time and i feel incredibly stupid thinking about it, but also happy since because of my mistake i probably saved alot of other peoples Money. Since then ive been looking for a bypass and found out about Megamind#0001. A friend of me was already in his bypass and he told me about it. I went on to add Megamind on Discord and we talked about what had happend with the Scammers and why i vouched for them. He interviewed me and after that He showed me the bypass in action by screensharing. I bought today and got invited to his Discord. Im playing with my friend today and will update in a week
Both SoL and Zeke were exposed on another forum for being scammers. Nobody knew them and for no reason people once again trusted freshly made accounts with nothing but lies and BTC as the only payment. It is so frustrating that I am saying the same thing over 200 different messages in various forums and yet people waste their money.

I have never heard of a person called Megamind, and I am in multiple privat forums. Please do not fall for scams, even if Aizen claims that Megamind is trusted, he might try to scam to get his lost money back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2019, 15:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostachu View Post
Both SoL and Zeke were exposed on another forum for being scammers. Nobody knew them and for no reason people once again trusted freshly made accounts with nothing but lies and BTC as the only payment. It is so frustrating that I am saying the same thing over 200 different messages in various forums and yet people waste their money.

I have never heard of a person called Megamind, and I am in multiple privat forums. Please do not fall for scams, even if Aizen claims that Megamind is trusted, he might try to scam to get his lost money back.
U think Im trying to get my money back? I hope those poor peasants are happy with my money, I couldnt care less since I lost nothing more than a few pennys.

Just because you have not heard of him doesnt mean anything does it? It will be very clear that hes a legit and very skilled developer as soon as you talk to him. Yes you wont receive every proof available before not going through some verification steps, which is absolutely normal and should be understood as a security measure thats needed these days. No one likes rats and snitches, or even worse a Rioter.

I received his bypass yesterday, he showed me all steps very carefully and made sure Im not making any missteps. I Injected and then proceeded to load into a normal game. Ingame I was able to see the classic Hanbot menu we all love. I played the game and after that i quit league for the night and went to bed. Now normally if I use hanbot without a bypass my account will be banned in a few hours. Today I went to recheck my account and guess what? Its all fine, no damn ban message.

Thank you Megamind for real, youre my #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fermentedreality View Post
how much
Add him on Discord to discuss that. All I can say is, its affordable for everyone. If you got information about bypass prices then you can guess and average number and even if you have a low income you will be able to afford it.

Entry price cost is at 300$ after ID verification. After that step You will be invited to a screenshare with him explaining what hes doing and some other useful Information.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: You dont need to pay for the Screenshare.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2019, 21:01   #10

So far no credible vouches. dude wants 300 bucks up front bitcoin only. Up to you all, but taking a pass on that one

*** I miss L# days...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2019, 21:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipingu View Post
So far no credible vouches. dude wants 300 bucks up front bitcoin only. Up to you all, but taking a pass on that one

*** I miss L# days...
You asked me about the entry fee, I told you it's 300$.
That doesn't mean that I need them upfront. But it's fine. Just wanted to clarify that here @.
Old 12/22/2019, 02:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAizen View Post
U think Im trying to get my money back? I hope those poor peasants are happy with my money, I couldnt care less since I lost nothing more than a few pennys.

Just because you have not heard of him doesnt mean anything does it? It will be very clear that hes a legit and very skilled developer as soon as you talk to him. Yes you wont receive every proof available before not going through some verification steps, which is absolutely normal and should be understood as a security measure thats needed these days. No one likes rats and snitches, or even worse a Rioter.

I received his bypass yesterday, he showed me all steps very carefully and made sure Im not making any missteps. I Injected and then proceeded to load into a normal game. Ingame I was able to see the classic Hanbot menu we all love. I played the game and after that i quit league for the night and went to bed. Now normally if I use hanbot without a bypass my account will be banned in a few hours. Today I went to recheck my account and guess what? Its all fine, no damn ban message.

Thank you Megamind for real, youre my #1

Add him on Discord to discuss that. All I can say is, its affordable for everyone. If you got information about bypass prices then you can guess and average number and even if you have a low income you will be able to afford it.

Entry price cost is at 300$ after ID verification. After that step You will be invited to a screenshare with him explaining what hes doing and some other useful Information.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: You dont need to pay for the Screenshare.
That guy has a Dec 2019 Regdate, so nothing to lose on this Website. You want to tell me that after you got scammed you just trusted the next person and paid $300 without any evidence? Stop bullshitting people. Yes, it is suspicious that I have never heard of him. No known trusted Developer would ever go into a public forum and say "hey I am selling a bypass come join". According to snipingu, he only accepts Bitcoin, another suspicious behavior. "Going through security measures" is one of the funniest trolls I have heard in a while, do you expect a known Rioter to check your service or what? Obviously they would send someone whose name you do not know.

Please take care people, nobody credible vouched for this guy. Don't get scammed.

Edit: His Discord subscription started on December 17th, the same day he registered and posted on EPVP. Yeah. This one is obvious.
Old 12/22/2019, 02:58   #13

Quote:
That guy has a Dec 2019 Regdate, so nothing to lose on this Website. You want to tell me that after you got scammed you just trusted the next person and paid $300 without any evidence? Stop bullshitting people. Yes, it is suspicious that I have never heard of him. No known trusted Developer would ever go into a public forum and say "hey I am selling a bypass come join". According to snipingu, he only accepts Bitcoin, another suspicious behavior. "Going through security measures" is one of the funniest trolls I have heard in a while, do you expect a known Rioter to check your service or what? Obviously they would send someone whose name you do not know.

Please take care people, nobody credible vouched for this guy. Don't get scammed.

Edit: His Discord subscription started on December 17th, the same day he registered and posted on EPVP. Yeah. This one is obvious.
If you dont have a 100% proof you shouldnt call people a "scammer"

And how is it a proof that hes a scammer just because he didnt register here years ago?

Oh shit he bought a Discord subscription when he registered must be a scammer damn ur logic is really negative iq

So aslong as you dont have Proof dont call people out as scammer thats just retarded

I mean ofc yea he registered new new discord account but all that doesnt matter everyone has to start somewhere dont they?

"You want to tell me that after you got scammed you just trusted the next person and paid $300 without any evidence? Stop bullshitting people. Yes, it is suspicious that I have never heard of him."

Why would u say Aizen is bullshitting people maybe hes rich and has more than enough money to waste, maybe he just spends money randomly just for fun you dont know about his Money life so why call people out as "liar" when you dont know anything about them? i mean you can say " I dont think its true " or anything like that but u cant just straight up say "Liar"

Youre like one of the biggest no names ever like i literally never heard of you in any Forums and iam in a lot of forums, a lot of discords etc etc and youre saying because u dont know someone its suspicious ? as no name?

( Scripting scene related ) ^
Old 12/22/2019, 03:15   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by x22onlsd View Post
If you dont have a 100% proof you shouldnt call people a "scammer"

And how is it a proof that hes a scammer just because he didnt register here years ago?

Oh shit he bought a Discord subscription when he registered must be a scammer damn ur logic is really negative iq

So aslong as you dont have Proof dont call people out as scammer thats just retarded

I mean ofc yea he registered new new discord account but all that doesnt matter everyone has to start somewhere dont they?

"You want to tell me that after you got scammed you just trusted the next person and paid $300 without any evidence? Stop bullshitting people. Yes, it is suspicious that I have never heard of him."

Why would u say Aizen is bullshitting people maybe hes rich and has more than enough money to waste, maybe he just spends money randomly just for fun you dont know about his Money life so why call people out as "liar" when you dont know anything about them? i mean you can say " I dont think its true " or anything like that but u cant just straight up say "Liar"

Youre like one of the biggest no names ever like i literally never heard of you in any Forums and iam in a lot of forums, a lot of discords etc etc and youre saying because u dont know someone its suspicious ? as no name?

( Scripting scene related ) ^
Iq can't be negative. I prefer to warn people before they get scammed, not after. It is called prevention. It is indeed suspicious that a person who claims he coded a bypass made a new Discord in 2019 and on the same day a new Epvp Account.

Aizen said that he "felt incredibly stupid" and after that incident, you think he would risk another scam? For sure.

Are you vouching for him? If yes, I would like to know your name, especially if you are / were affiliated with x22.
Old 12/22/2019, 03:19   #15

Quote:
Iq can't be negative. I prefer to warn people before they get scammed, not after. It is called prevention. It is indeed suspicious that a person who claims he coded a bypass made a new Discord in 2019 and on the same day a new Epvp Account.

Aizen said that he "felt incredibly stupid" and after that incident, you think he would risk another scam? For sure.

Are you vouching for him? If yes, I would like to know your name, especially if you are / were affiliated with x22.
I cant vouch for him since i didnt use or buy it yet, u can say yea its Suspicious or that you dont believe in it but you just cant say someone is 100% a scammer without a real proof that just doesnt work

Besides that if he can proof like other people say over screenshare that hes injecting hanbot and his account is still alive after a week what more can he proof?

Do you know Aizen personally? so maybe he is retarded and even if he gets scammed 20 times just goes on or maybe he just has more than enough money if you dont know the People you are talking about u shouldnt make any assumptions
Closed Thread