Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✦ MicheyPixelBot - An advanced PixelBot for League of Legends ✦

Discussion on ✦ MicheyPixelBot - An advanced PixelBot for League of Legends ✦ within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/25/2018, 13:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
"Login attempt failed 10 times in total, aborting...."

A few hours ago login worked but there was same error with creating lobby "Creating lobby attempt failed 10 times in total, aborting....." or something like this.

I obviously checked login info and it's correct.

EDIT: after a few attempts it's working, no idea why I was having those errors though
Old 09/25/2018, 15:30   #17

Something i noticed while playing sivir the bot is building a pickaxe in to stormrazor but a while ago stormrazor got changed in one of the last recent patches from: b.f sword, pickaxe dagger to: B.f sword, long sword, long sword, dagger. Is it possible to update the sivir ai to not buy pickaxe anymore? Or am i miss understanding anything?
Old 09/25/2018, 17:12   #18

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guard View Post
"Login attempt failed 10 times in total, aborting...."

A few hours ago login worked but there was same error with creating lobby "Creating lobby attempt failed 10 times in total, aborting....." or something like this.

I obviously checked login info and it's correct.

EDIT: after a few attempts it's working, no idea why I was having those errors though
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafighter2013 View Post
Something i noticed while playing sivir the bot is building a pickaxe in to stormrazor but a while ago stormrazor got changed in one of the last recent patches from: b.f sword, pickaxe dagger to: B.f sword, long sword, long sword, dagger. Is it possible to update the sivir ai to not buy pickaxe anymore? Or am i miss understanding anything?
I'm currently working on a completly new AI from scratch which will provide better stability, less bugs & crashes, better AI, more features and especially better peformance.

The bugs or flaws you're expieriencing are a side effect of how the entire system is essentially written right now.

Keep an eye out for upcoming updates in the next couple of days/weeks!
Old 09/25/2018, 18:30   #19

Is it works with multiply clients acc at the same time

It would be great if it works with several accounts at the same time. Or just work with 1?
Old 09/25/2018, 18:46   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiman3 View Post
It would be great if it works with several accounts at the same time. Or just work with 1?
My bot is only single client atm. The trade-off is nearly a 0% banrate while multiclients have nearly a 100% banrate on banwaves.

There are ways to use your PC while running the bot or creating multiple instances of League & the bot, but that's pretty complicated and not really worth it. (A customer of mine has figured a way, but I don't recommend this to everyone)
Old 09/25/2018, 19:08   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michey View Post
There are ways to use your PC while running the bot or creating multiple instances of League & the bot, but that's pretty complicated and not really worth it. (A customer of mine has figured a way, but I don't recommend this to everyone)
I tried installing a virtual machine to run the bot but I can't make it work: everytime I try launching MPB.exe it does nothing and it doesn't start.

I'm new to virtual machines so it might be something I don't know. Any idea?

(Java is installed and no Java errors)

Anyway I really like it and approve the single client choice, good job!
Old 09/25/2018, 20:03   #22

Hey, is this bot playing solo against LoL-bots so its matched with real players?

Because then the teammates can report this account for getting botted when they notice.

Other option would be to let the bot play a 5 premade game with other bots against LoL bots like infernal-bot does it, so nobody can report the account.
Old 09/25/2018, 21:10   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guard View Post
I tried installing a virtual machine to run the bot but I can't make it work: everytime I try launching MPB.exe it does nothing and it doesn't start.

I'm new to virtual machines so it might be something I don't know. Any idea?

(Java is installed and no Java errors)

Anyway I really like it and approve the single client choice, good job!
With Riot's new AntiCheat, VM/VPS do no longer work! Only exception is KVM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnuu View Post
Hey, is this bot playing solo against LoL-bots so its matched with real players?

Because then the teammates can report this account for getting botted when they notice.

Other option would be to let the bot play a 5 premade game with other bots against LoL bots like infernal-bot does it, so nobody can report the account.
It plays Intro from Level 1 to 10, then beginner. I will allow players to customize it later on. Also, the bot plays actually pretty decent so you don't have to fear too much about player reports.
Old 09/26/2018, 08:33   #24

how long does it take to level up to level 30 with bot? im interested to buy it
Old 09/26/2018, 16:40   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomybrateu031 View Post
how long does it take to level up to level 30 with bot? im interested to buy it
Usually about ~6 days if you don't encounter any issues.
Old 09/27/2018, 17:10   #26

unfortunately i bought the bot a few days ago and now it isn't working on my vps at all :/ can i maybe get a refund or sth that i can use the bot on my normal pc now
Old 09/27/2018, 17:29   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michey View Post
You need Java 9/10. You most likely have downloaded Java 8.
I have Java 9 on my laptop but the bot doesnt even open for a second.
what am i doing wrong?
Old 09/27/2018, 18:43   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by geldvernichter View Post
unfortunately i bought the bot a few days ago and now it isn't working on my vps at all :/ can i maybe get a refund or sth that i can use the bot on my normal pc now
Riot's AntiCheat is blocking VPS/VMs as of right now. Only exception is KVM. There is a workaround to get 2 desktops at the same time running on one operating system, add me on Discord, I will help you with that. My website clearly states no refunds for issues on your side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafighter2013 View Post
I have Java 9 on my laptop but the bot doesnt even open for a second.
what am i doing wrong?
Uninstall every single Java you're having and download Java 10 64bit. Make sure to run the bot in Admin Mode.
Old 09/30/2018, 11:16   #29

Posting here, to buy the bot later today.
Old 10/02/2018, 19:24   #30

Hi,

I have a problem since the MaJ, my MPB is stuck on " Starting new LeagueClient.exe instance."

What should i do ?
Closed Thread

Tags
account, bot, farm, leaverbuster, lol