Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✦ MicheyPixelBot - An advanced PixelBot for League of Legends ✦

Discussion on ✦ MicheyPixelBot - An advanced PixelBot for League of Legends ✦ within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
✦ MicheyBot v2.2.1 - An advanced PixelBot for League of Legends ✦ UPDATED 01/12/2018

✦ MicheyBot ✦
« Start botting League of Legends accounts today »

What is MicheyBot?
Generally speaking, this powerful tool is a Bot which allows you to level League of Legends accounts with ease! You can farm Blue Essence, level up completly new accounts from 1 to 30 and more. For all features, check the "Features" paragraph. This bot was designed to be a safe, cheap and reliant alternative to multi-client bots such as TarekBot which is also on our website (or will be).

IMPORTANT: Since the release of MicheyBot v2 which was around on 12/10/2018, users of this Bot have expierienced ZERO bans so far. This might and most likely will change in the future though, so be careful! I still don't recommend you to use this Bot on your main account!

UPDATE (05.12.2018): A banwave came through and banned a few fresh accounts across multiple servers - some accounts didn't get hit so proceed with caution!

Features

• A completly automated botting service! This includes: Logging in, creating summoner names, creating lobbies, queuing up, picking and chatting in the champion select, ingame playing. For more information, check the "Media" paragraph.
• Several customization settings for the entire bot (such as "Invisible Client", where you don't even see the Launcher running).
• An appealing, responsive & easy to understand design. You won't get lost while checking what is going on currently.
• Actual working AI for several champions which will play for you! This includes farming, killing champions, turrets & more!
• An inbuilt LeaverBuster remover which automatically waits out the waiting time (this also includes dodge timers).
• Completly automatic update checking & downloader. You will never have to manually do that anymore!
• Frequent updates, bug fixes & support! Bugs & security flaws are usually fixed within 24 hours.
• An eMail Verification bypasser.

Media

Pricing, Download & Contact

or download here:

• You can request a free 2 game trial in the serial key validation window! •
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 22,454
Plase add the Download link directly or add a Backlink to Elitepvpers on the website within 24h.
Thanks.
@
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 18:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaja View Post
Plase add the Download link directly or add a Backlink to Elitepvpers on the website within 24h.
Thanks.
@
Done.
Old 09/18/2018, 18:56   #4

elite*gold: 312
The Black Market: 195/0/0
works good +

one thing you could add is auto reconnect when you get an dc + better item buy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2018, 22:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTwo´Service View Post
works really good +

one thing you could add is auto reconnect when you get an dc + better item buy!
Hey. As soon as I recode my entire AI from scratch to provide better performance, security and general AI, I will implement more and better features. People have reported some issues recently with the bot not buying any items, I'm currently investigating it.

Thanks for the feedback tho.
Old 09/19/2018, 17:02   #6

Not working,it says "This application requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.9.0" but i have already updated Java. Any ideas?
Old 09/19/2018, 17:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsepipapa View Post
Not working,it says "This application requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.9.0" but i have already updated Java. Any ideas?
You need Java 9/10. You most likely have downloaded Java 8.
Old 09/19/2018, 19:57   #8

I'm stuck on " Starting new LeagueClient.exe " what should i do ?
Old 09/19/2018, 20:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiwso View Post
Start MPB.exe with administrator permissions. Also make sure to double check that your LoL Directory path is correct. If you need help, contact me on Discord.
Old 09/19/2018, 21:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiwso View Post
I havnt tried the bot but i assume you are doing this:

Path:
"D:\Spel\Riot Games\League of Legends\LolClient.exe"

remove the last part, "\LolClient.exe" and try again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2018, 22:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
I havnt tried the bot but i assume you are doing this:

Path:
"D:\Spel\Riot Games\League of Legends\LolClient.exe"

remove the last part, "\LolClient.exe" and try again.
Exactly.

The desired path would be "D:\Spel\Riot Games\League of Legends" then (without the quotation marks).
Old 09/20/2018, 18:19   #12

@ this bot has no network connection? too lazy to check the dlls. just wondering. I tested the trial, holy **** its amazing bruh well done.

I remember when i created my bot, TTBot, it was similar in that it only used pixels .. but this is next level.
Old 09/20/2018, 19:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
@ this bot has no network connection? too lazy to check the dlls. just wondering. I tested the trial, holy **** its amazing bruh well done.

I remember when i created my bot, TTBot, it was similar in that it only used pixels .. but this is next level.
Well, it connects to my webserver to check serial keys and stuff - but other than that, it uses no network connections. Also, the bot has no DLLs, so I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about

But thanks for the feedback
Old 09/24/2018, 19:13   #14

great bot purchased it today and it runs awsome but is it possible to change champion cause curently the bot only plays sivir on my account
Old 09/24/2018, 19:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafighter2013 View Post
great bot purchased it today and it runs awsome but is it possible to change champion cause curently the bot only plays sivir on my account
Hey seafighter2013,
it works off the pickable champion in a priority list. It's something along Tristana > Sivir > Varus > Jinx > Kog'Maw iirc.
Closed Thread

Tags
account, bot, farm, leaverbuster, lol