Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✦ MicheyPixelBot - An advanced PixelBot for League of Legends ✦

Discussion on ✦ MicheyPixelBot - An advanced PixelBot for League of Legends ✦ within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2018, 17:43   #61

elite*gold: 0
As I can see Michey is Gladius Gaming owner, and Gladius Gaming is owned by fulcrumbot, so that means if you bought fulcrumbot you have to pay again to use this one.
Old 11/16/2018, 18:23   #62

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuwe View Post
As I can see Michey is Gladius Gaming owner, and Gladius Gaming is owned by fulcrumbot, so that means if you bought fulcrumbot you have to pay again to use this one.
"Gladius Gaming is owned by fulcrumbot" - I also like to pull out facts out of my ***
Old 11/17/2018, 13:26   #63

Hey, I buy a key and the bot worked so great on my pc,
But now, i want to use it in a VM (I use VMWARE) but I can't open the MB.exe ?
My VM is with Win10. Did you know how to fix it ?
Old 11/17/2018, 13:57   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by frojerome View Post
Hey, I buy a key and the bot worked so great on my pc,
But now, i want to use it in a VM (I use VMWARE) but I can't open the MB.exe ?
My VM is with Win10. Did you know how to fix it ?
MB works on VMs. League doesn't by default. Also, you can't use the same key on multiple PCs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2018, 00:33   #65

Yo i just bought this today and activated on the wrong PC. Is there a way i can move the license over to the correct computer or can you cancel this key and give me a new one? It might be a long shot but I figured it would be worth the ask.
Old 11/20/2018, 16:38   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakahz View Post
Yo i just bought this today and activated on the wrong PC. Is there a way i can move the license over to the correct computer or can you cancel this key and give me a new one? It might be a long shot but I figured it would be worth the ask.
It is. If you haven't already, contact me on Discord. I can reset it for you manually.
Old 11/30/2018, 21:42   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michey View Post
✦ MicheyBot ✦
« Start botting League of Legends accounts today »

What is MicheyBot?
Generally speaking, this powerful tool is a Bot which allows you to level League of Legends accounts with ease! You can farm Blue Essence, level up completly new accounts from 1 to 30 and more. For all features, check the "Features" paragraph. This bot was designed to be a safe, cheap and reliant alternative to multi-client bots such as TarekBot which is also on our website (or will be).

IMPORTANT: Since the release of MicheyBot v2 which was around on 12/10/2018, users of this Bot have expierienced ZERO bans so far. This might and most likely will change in the future though, so be careful! I still don't recommend you to use this Bot on your main account!

Features

• A completly automated botting service! This includes: Logging in, creating summoner names, creating lobbies, queuing up, picking and chatting in the champion select, ingame playing. For more information, check the "Media" paragraph.
• Several customization settings for the entire bot (such as "Invisible Client", where you don't even see the Launcher running).
• An appealing, responsive & easy to understand design. You won't get lost while checking what is going on currently.
• Actual working AI for several champions which will play for you! This includes farming, killing champions, turrets & more!
• An inbuilt LeaverBuster remover which automatically waits out the waiting time (this also includes dodge timers).
• Completly automatic update checking & downloader. You will never have to manually do that anymore!
• Frequent updates, bug fixes & support! Bugs & security flaws are usually fixed within 24 hours.
• An eMail Verification bypasser.

Media

Pricing, Download & Contact

or download here:

• You can request a free 2 game trial in the serial key validation window! •
So, i've tried the "trial" version and i have a problem.

When i activate it and I want to put it into the bar and use Google Chrome or something, it just works even if I put it into the bar, i mean that my mouse does automatic clicks on google chrome because the bot is activated. Doesn't it work other way?
Old 11/30/2018, 23:01   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojjo View Post
So, i've tried the "trial" version and i have a problem.

When i activate it and I want to put it into the bar and use Google Chrome or something, it just works even if I put it into the bar, i mean that my mouse does automatic clicks on google chrome because the bot is activated. Doesn't it work other way?
It's a pixel bot. It won't work if you hide your client.
Old 12/02/2018, 13:33   #69

The Black Market: 419/0/0
I have a Question. Can you bot more than 1 Account at the same time? Is this working or not?

Regards
Old 12/02/2018, 13:40   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Exîled Rîven View Post
I have a Question. Can you bot more than 1 Account at the same time? Is this working or not?

Regards
It's a single client Bot, sorry for that.
Old 12/02/2018, 16:08   #71

The Black Market: 419/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michey View Post
It's a single client Bot, sorry for that.
Don't be sorry for that haha - Just a question^^

Regards
Old 12/03/2018, 22:46   #72

Got banned immediately after hitting level 30. Botted levels 15-30. Otherwise, it worked well and I can tell a lot of time went into it.
Old 12/03/2018, 23:43   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by stakahz View Post
Got banned immediately after hitting level 30. Botted levels 15-30. Otherwise, it worked well and I can tell a lot of time went into it.
Please take into consideration that this is the first official banwave of my bot and many accounts survived. I'm sad to hear that you lost your account but that's part of the botting business - that's the risk you are willing to take.
Old 12/04/2018, 14:28   #74

elite*gold: 36
Hey, how does the "talks in lobby and ingame" thingy work?
In none of the Videos i've seen here I did find any written phrases
Old 12/05/2018, 17:25   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterInc View Post
Hey, how does the "talks in lobby and ingame" thingy work?
In none of the Videos i've seen here I did find any written phrases
Writes random messages in champion select such as "mid", "me mid" and also ingame such as "im eating beans right now". You can set up your own custom messages for ingame.
Closed Thread

Tags
account, bot, farm, leaverbuster, lol