Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Vice b7 [Zoomhack, FOV-Changer, Chat-Spammer, AFK-Bot] (SPAMMER FIX)

Discussion on [Release]Vice b7 [Zoomhack, FOV-Changer, Chat-Spammer, AFK-Bot] (SPAMMER FIX) within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/07/2018, 13:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by °°BWS°° View Post
He just tried to warn you guys. Dont make a big deal out of it. If you want to risk it, then just do it.
I think that's kind of a stupid warning at the level of an average lamer
Old 05/07/2018, 14:35   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighBPM View Post
I think that's kind of a stupid warning at the level of an average lamer
It’s funny, how you’re still going on about it

Congrats to you, the other guy (and partly to myself), for making this entire thread A flamethread lol
Old 05/13/2018, 18:06   #18

not working
Old 05/14/2018, 04:27   #19

idiots says how long have you been in ePvp then replied doesn't care how long you've been here.. full ******.. spotted..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2018, 09:42   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniSiLv3r View Post
idiots says how long have you been in ePvp then replied doesn't care how long you've been here.. full ******.. spotted..
You people seem to love getting things entirely out of context. Feel as if that’s the only way you can response back lol.

I never said “how long have you been on ePvp?”. I said “I have been long enough on ePvp”, reason for this I already said on a different post.

And I’m ******? It’s not me who keeps crapping on a almost non-exist thread, whining about something entirely stupid lol

Come back with a valid argument lol
Old 05/15/2018, 17:38   #21

Vice failed to initialize.
Please chech your Internet-Connection and try again.

Don't work
Old 05/18/2018, 13:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
Here's of my scan your 'program':

I would not trust it.
lmao 1/64 dude thats safe. if it was 5-10/64 i would start to get worried.
Were one month later and it still is 1/64 they would have caught up by now if it was a virus.
Old 05/19/2018, 13:00   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bommijn View Post
lmao 1/64 dude thats safe. if it was 5-10/64 i would start to get worried.
Were one month later and it still is 1/64 they would have caught up by now if it was a virus.
..And I honestly can't believe people are still ongoing about one post lol. Just use it if you want, I just gave heads-up back then. People are so...I can't get the right word for it lol.

In one month this thread has nothing more but flames and unneccesary posts lol..
Old 05/20/2018, 16:12   #24

Quote:
..And I honestly can't believe people are still ongoing about one post lol. Just use it if you want, I just gave heads-up back then. People are so...I can't get the right word for it lol.

In one month this thread has nothing more but flames and unneccesary posts lol..
The Problem is you scanned the URL not the .exe ...
Old 05/20/2018, 16:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Goku SSJ 4 View Post
The Problem is you scanned the URL not the .exe ...
The entire problem is that none of you can have a normal argument besides insulting, pointing fingers and unnecessary things. Just like you did at the beginning.

I’m just going to let it be as it now and quit answering of the comments in this thread. Yea I scanned the url, because often stuff here leads to scamming websites and virussed ****.

Like I stated before that I don’t trust it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. You want to download go ahead man! Lol. You may a big deal out of this entirely lol.
Old 05/20/2018, 17:25   #26

Quote:
The entire problem is that none of you can have a normal argument besides insulting, pointing fingers and unnecessary things. Just like you did at the beginning.

I’m just going to let it be as it now and quit answering of the comments in this thread. Yea I scanned the url, because often stuff here leads to scamming websites and virussed ****.

Like I stated before that I don’t trust it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. You want to download go ahead man! Lol. You may a big deal out of this entirely lol.

Dude u are such a idiot. really now. You scanned the URL and he detected shrink8.com. So shrink8 is there to short the URL and earn Money for that.

Yeah it's possible that his exe is a Virus but YOU didn't proof it in anyway.
Old 05/20/2018, 19:51   #27

Received Thanks: 22,454
Ref-Links are not allowed anyway, if you want to post normal download links, just pm me.

/closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread