Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] LoL Account Creator

Discussion on [Tool] LoL Account Creator within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
[Tool] LoL Account Creator (LAC)

Name

LoL Account Creator

Version

Description

I just made a program which creates Accounts with a referral link.

Just enter all details and click "Create"

Video - Outdated Video

Picture

Download

Make sure the Username contains numbers and big and small letters.

Requested Features

[Done] Create mulitple Accounts

Known bugs
TEMP. FIX - "User name already in use"
Quote:
Originally Posted by %G4ME% View Post
Hey guys, i found a solution but i had to disable the error reporting function which means you have to check if the accounts got created or not.
FIXED - Wrong Username and Password bug
FIXED - "Failed" Messagebox by creating accounts for NA
FIXED - Error "Failed" after creating an account.
FIXED - It takes sometimes ages to load the captcha and return "I'm ready!"
FIXED - You have to look by yourself if it created the account or not by watching at the webbrowser control

Virustotal

Compression

.rar
Thanks
86 Users
Old 09/04/2011, 19:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Where will the Account be created?

America , EU West/East?
Old 09/04/2011, 19:22   #3

Default is EU West but u can change it in the webbrowser control (the right thing of the program)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2011, 19:30   #4

elite*gold: 60
Nice Done !
Old 09/04/2011, 19:36   #5

Nice tool Hab mir erst gestern 12 Accounts gemacht, damit ist das viel einfacher, würd mich freuen wenn du die captcha erkennen bissl besser machen könntest, also das man die nicht extra suchen muss etc ^^ Thanks
Old 09/04/2011, 19:44   #6

hä? Man muss doch gar nicht extra suchen?
Oder versteh ich da was falsch?

Naja ich lad mal ein Video hoch

EDIT:Video im ersten Post

EDIT2:So wie im Video sollte es normalerweise aussehen^^
Old 09/04/2011, 21:07   #7

Just saw this had to giggle when i spotted you made ur own when mine was already out, also mine doesn't require a capcha code to be entered >.>. much quicker and easier tho i like the idea of the ref Id .ini file

this version is using the one-click installer from visual studio so it will install .net version 4 for you etc.

Download Link :

did i mention this version doesn't require you to enter a capcha code?
Old 09/04/2011, 21:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathnetworks View Post
Just saw this had to giggle when i spotted you made ur own when mine was already out, also mine doesn't require a capcha code to be entered >.>. much quicker and easier tho i like the idea of the ref Id .ini file

this version is using the one-click installer from visual studio so it will install .net version 4 for you etc.

Download Link :

did i mention this version doesn't require you to enter a capcha code?
i didnt even know that u made one but nvm lol
btw: installers sucks
Old 09/04/2011, 21:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by %G4ME% View Post
i didnt even know that u made one but nvm lol
btw: installers sucks
110% agree on that one but since it needs .net framework 4.0 to run and visual studio had a built in installer i just went with that but i can provide it .exe or installer doesn't really matter if the user has 4.0

the trick with the capcha code is to store the value for post from the capcha text box as it contains the correct value to post regardless o.0 major security flaw but hey.

mine is a simple get page then do a programmatic post with custom variables retrieve returned page and parse for errors if it isn't the congratz page. it used to have capcha code entry but after putting in the wrong code a few times (5 or S /shrug) i noticed it was working regardless so hunted it down found why it worked and removed the need for the code. ^^
Old 09/04/2011, 21:41   #10

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
Bei mir will der nich ganz richtig, switcht nicht in den Ready Zustand und ich kriegn Scriptfehler vom Reflink wenn ich den Creator starte ;o
Old 09/04/2011, 21:45   #11

danke dir das ist doch dafür wenn die anmeldungen gschlossen sind das man sich dann noch acc's machn kann? :>
Old 09/04/2011, 21:51   #12

Damit gehts im normalfall schneller da es automatisch email etc eingibt.

Aber ich verlinke mal .
Auch wenn ich es noch nicht getestet habe aber da muss man (laut coder) kein captcha eingeben, was natürlich besser ist.
Old 09/04/2011, 22:17   #13

Hmm finde deins gut mit was ist es gemacht? also in welcher progsprache^^
und naja kannst es ja noch bischen verbessern zb das er automatisch den captcha erkennt so wie beim anderen etc^^
Old 09/04/2011, 22:23   #14

Joa aber erst morgen hab grad lust zu zocken
vb.net
Old 09/04/2011, 22:36   #15

Achso, nachdem Video sehe ich es, nice tool perfekt, würds nur noch schneller laden und epic ^^