Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Simple Zomehack 5.18

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Simple Zomehack 5.20

It has been a while since I played lol. I don't play much but some people have been requesting me to update simple zoomhack and I finally had time to do it.

Usage is same as before, just drag ddraw.dll into your lol client folder:
League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.1.106\deploy

However, in this version, when the pop up window appears, don't click yes until the game has FINISHED LOADING. If you click yes while loading your client may crash.

download: (Tested in 5.20)

I've heard that removing zoomhack at the end of the game can prevent detection. So this time I added a feature to automatically remove zoomhack upon game ends. But I am not sure if this is the way riot detects zoomhack. So yea. If you really really value your account 100%, don't use any zoomhack.

Donate if you want

Thanks
10 Users
Old   #2

I was banned by using this after 4 months.. Banned for 2 weeks.

Old   #3

how to use it*
Old   #4

Its work on win7 64 bit

Old   #5

You are the king
Old   #6

Update pls
Old   #7

You said it updates itself. Thanks for fooling me
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Master View Post
You said it updates itself. Thanks for fooling me
I updated it to 5.19.
Yes I said It may be able to adapt to adapt to client updates and in previous versions it did just that. But from 5.18 to 5.19, there were uncessary changes in the zoom related asm code in the client, which broke ddraw.dll. This is something new to me.(Note that I didn't touch lol for 2 years.) I am not sure if this is intentionally done by riot or just some random weird occurrence. Anyways, this time ddraw should be much stronger in terms of adapting to updates. But I cannot guarantee how long it can survive. As I said I just came back to writing this thing for lol, and I have to take trials and errors to see what riot does to the client these days.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9

Sometimes it is not zooming even when I click yes after the loading is done.. The warning appears tho.
EDIT: It conflicts with the script

EDIT: What if you make it inject automatically?
Old   #10

elite*gold: 260
Detected..
Old   #11

thanks.
Old   #12

Ty sir
Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Master View Post
EDIT: What if you make it inject automatically?
It is injecting automatically. Just put it in the folder where league of legend.exe is in. When you start a game, the window will automatically pop up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkai View Post
Detected..
All zoom hacks are detectable. I doubt there is a 100% safe zoomhack. Roit is pretty smart when it comes to banning people. They dont always try to detect you and ban you right away. They only try to detect and ban SOME people once in a long while in a ban wave. This makes it very hard for developers to make counter measure.(cuz i cant easily produce a detection and ban to expriment with) Even if there really is a somewhat safe zoom hack, it wont be free. I dont get paid for writing this. I dont even play the game much. so i am not gonna do that extra work.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

this works very well even changes the zoom back to original, best and easiest

thanks.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tliu0c View Post
All zoom hacks are detectable. I doubt there is a 100% safe zoomhack. Roit is pretty smart when it comes to banning people. They dont always try to detect you and ban you right away. They only try to detect and ban SOME people once in a long while in a ban wave. This makes it very hard for developers to make counter measure.(cuz i cant easily produce a detection and ban to expriment with) Even if there really is a somewhat safe zoom hack, it wont be free. I dont get paid for writing this. I dont even play the game much. so i am not gonna do that extra work.
As long you are playing with the Zoom Value it self from the address , it's detected , (there is another check which sends a flag packet to the server to flag your account if the zoom value is > 2250 , so we have to find that hidden max value and modify it otherwise , it's useless.)