Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TOOL] PVP.net automation - auto call, auto pick and more

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TOOL] PVP.net automation - auto call, auto pick and more

Quote:
Sorry for the broken links. This board disabled links/images from new users. It will fix itself eventually.
Hello there.
For a while now, I've been working on a tool to ease the annoyance which is joining and accepting league of legends games. This is my second release (the first wasn't posted there) of my tool - AutoClient.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

It's not a hack. It's not meant to cheat on others (though auto call gives you strong advantage). This tool is meant for you to chill while waiting for game.

Motto:

Quote:
Join a queue, start the program. That's all.
You can read a book.
You can work with other applications.
You can go fetch yourself something to eat.

After you return, you're likely to be in game lobby.
Anouncements
It has been discovered by some of my users that the program doesn't work when you run PVP.net Client using administrator account (lol.launcher.admin.exe). If and only if you have encountered that problem, you can elevate AutoClient.jar . To save the file on disk, just press CTRL+S. This file only works if in same directory as the AutoClient.jar. When you want to run my program, double click the batch file instead of the .jar file.

About
Let me tell you what did I achieve.

Full client automation

Can automate most of the actions you take. Will automatically set things but every function can be turned off.

Get back your control

Other automation programs I've seen manipulate with your mouse cursor. How lame! My program uses Windows messages to tell PVP.net that position has been clicked. Meanwhile, you can do whatever you want!

Hide PVP.net when you don't need it

My program works perfectly when PVP.net is behind another window. Just don't minimize it. Windows stop rendering then and that kills automation.

Be informed

I've set up a set of notifications to announce important events. Don't miss anything while doing something else!

Configure your champions

Latest release of my program introduces champion configurations. Every champion now can have saved the settings for him. Just click the save button! You can also delete the settings if you'd prefer to use whatever you've set as default.

Stay updated

The program uses great League of Legends API to fetch champion list for you! Once a new champion is released, delete LOLResources folder and your champion database will be updated once you run the program.

Join the project!

Are you a programmer? Or a user with a good idea for improvement? You can if you are not happy about something or just want a new feature.

(requires )

Bad news

I just want to pre-anounce some things that are not perfect (yet).
Terms of use

This program is distributed with good faith that it will be useful, but with no guaranties whatsoever for any damage it might have caused by either wrong usage or program error. You're using the program on your own risk and while your complains will be received, nobody will repay you for any damage you may have suffered.

Further more, I distribute this program in hope it will be used for good. This means I hope you'll respect your teammates. Don't instalock! Don't be AFK in blind pick lobby!

Thank you

Please don't hesitate to leave a reply. It's my first LOL tool.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Can't press start

Old   #3

You must start the launcher first. As soon as it's running, the button will be enabled.

The program needs the launcher window instance to exist to start the bot - as I said it sends the click directly to that window.

So I found out that another problem can be that your program is not running in English. My Bot currently searches for window "PVP.net Client".
Old   #4

Wow great Job thank you very Much i hope you will keep updating it

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

It's my semester programming project so at least until holiday I'll have to. But I really enjoy doing this! If you have any ideas how to improve it, let me know. As I programmer, I sometimes fail to see what user needs
Old   #6

hello MXXIV,

pick champion - OK
pick sum spells - OK
writing text in chat - NOT OK
picking champion - NOT OK

solution?
Old   #7

Hi bro,

all work. Nice, very useful. I leave a thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmetwice View Post
writing text in chat - NOT OK
picking champion - NOT OK

solution?
Hi, I can't help you without further details - both features work for me as well as some other people. This means there's probably something special about your environment. NOT OK is very insufficient error report, if you really want help - which I will gladly deliver - please try to describe what happens when the program tries to speak in chat and pick champion. Could you post a video or a screenshot of your client? Did it always fail or just sometimes?
Old   #9

Looks like it didn't word anymore
Old   #10

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Marks View Post
Looks like it didn't word anymore
Could you provide more detail? I am still working on this program and it is working for me.

It's very frustrating to see people saying my program doesn't work and not telling me what is the problem. I would gladly fix it if you just told me...
Old   #11

hi, I really like this program, super chill and thank you for it! It's working, but only this one little but not really huge mistake. On the summoner spells, if you pick for example Ignite, you get Heal, if you pick smite you get ignite, etc. I think it picks the from the clicked next summoner spell.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Does this happen even if you resize your Client to the (just approximately) dimensions of 1152x720px?

I am not entirely sure if I made this function resolution independent.

I will try to ensure that it will be fixed in next release.
Old   #13

Works perfectly, thanks a lot! I don't use the spells feature, but it does picks champion and calls text. PS: This is on BR League of Legends
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

I have an announcement for those for which the AutoClient did absolutely nothing. Some users aparently run PVP.net Client under the Administrator account. In that case, the OS protects PVP.net Client from any clicks and my program doesn't work.

The only workaround for this problem is to run my program under administrator too, or run PVP.net Client normally, without administrator account.

To run AutoClient.jar as administrator, use .

Tags
bot, client, pvp.net, tool