Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RefBoo.st Restarter

Old   #16

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerath123 View Post
Hello guys , my reffboost stops at Starting new session! . And after that nothing happens :| Someone can help me please ?
I had the same problem, you just have to download the newer version from the Website refboo.st .

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
I think the problem is autorestart of refboo, but when is autorestart of refboo or restart.bat of Montaxx, the program dont read more accounts, it says that no more accounts...

PD: I edited time of restart to 5 minutes but the program says 15 minutes xD, it doesn't change the time.

PD2: I tried combination of restart of Montaxx and womaniak and works!!, Montax's restart kill league of legends processes remaining and womaniak's restart, kill and start the refboost, and works well again

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgun View Post
I think the problem is autorestart of refboo, but when is autorestart of refboo or restart.bat of Montaxx, the program dont read more accounts, it says that no more accounts...

PD: I edited time of restart to 5 minutes but the program says 15 minutes xD, it doesn't change the time.

PD2: I tried combination of restart of Montaxx and womaniak and works!!, Montax's restart kill league of legends processes remaining and womaniak's restart, kill and start the refboost, and works well again
so got both too now, how exactly you use them? also does I have to start montax restarter first, the restarter then starts refboost, and then I start womaniaks restarter or how to do this?
Old   #19

I have active three programs together, refboost + two restarters, montaxx and womaniak. When refboot can't continue for error or no more accounts, if there are some league of legend process, montaxx detect and kill him, then restart the refboost but dont read more accounts, then womaniak that works with 0 league of legend process, kill refboost.exe and start again, and works and read again the accounts.

Sorry for my bad english.

Old   #20

elite*gold: 130
Interesting, will test it. 😊