Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Referral Bot Track Keeper

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Referral Bot Track Keeper

Hello guys! Ever since I started botting with Univex, I created this list. Now that I bot with GhostLoL, I upgraded it to have some new stats.

Basically, this is an empty excel file with which you can track your progress while botting. It includes: IP gained, RP gained, bonus stuff gained, progress percentage and days to go.

The only things you will need to set up is: the number of days needed to finish in the I3 cell (for me it's 21 days, so I use that ), levels, and account info if you want (I keep it just cause )

Everything else is dictated with my own formulas, so it should appear automatically, based on level entries mostly, but there are some things that are not on the screen, but are essential for this file, so please don't delete anything that's not in the pictures.

You can also colour the cells of Used with yellow, and the cells of Done with green, as I did.

Virus-Scan 1: Scanned 0/54, then scanning failed, and now I can't resubmit it because it says "File not found in the database" O.o

Virus-Scan 2:

http://imgur.com/a/xSToq

Enjoy!

Old   #2

screens?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by clessik View Post
screens?
imgur link, it's 2 pictures.
Old   #4

but you still keep a track of those bots level and edit edit edit the file right? I have 25 bots running a day, so I have to manually update multi times a day?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjfds1 View Post
but you still keep a track of those bots level and edit edit edit the file right? I have 25 bots running a day, so I have to manually update multi times a day?
Lol, I use 5/10 bots a day and update it, if you use 25 bots a day, I presume you could care less about having notes

This is just something I use to have track of what I do, and estimate the time of arrival because of server maints etc

I'm not so proficient at coding to create a program which would import names and levels from GhostLoL let's say (that'd be the easiest, actually), sorry
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milecar12 View Post
Lol, I use 5/10 bots a day and update it, if you use 25 bots a day, I presume you could care less about having notes

This is just something I use to have track of what I do, and estimate the time of arrival because of server maints etc

I'm not so proficient at coding to create a program which would import names and levels from GhostLoL let's say (that'd be the easiest, actually), sorry
the best thing about Ghostlol is their all in one account system, and everything is on their website, it's OP. i'm a premium user but haven't use for a while. let me know if you interested my ghostlol user acct~