Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LoLSkinView - How much have you spent?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
It is legit,that's why you see positive feedback (good job btw).
Plus there's no way he can get your login info AFTER your LoL is open just by accessing the store

Edit: It worked fine till now,but now store shows "Session expired" after pressing the Store button (the Skin Viewer detects the store,however it shows 0 skins).

Old   #17

Hmm interesting. Yes, the session will be displayed in Leagues store as "expired" because my program intercepts that stores request, which then uses it to send a seperate request which contains your skin data (thus being shown as expired on league). Did you try to exit out of the program, go back to your profile page, reload the store, once the store is loaded, re-do the steps in the program?

Old   #18

Yeah,I did.
Is it normal to show "LibPath: Can't find ClientLibCommon.dat!" in Diagnostics ? I've tried editing the file "Detection_log" to the right path for ComLib but it keeps changing back.
Old   #19

elite*gold: 40
Skin statistics for
Total RP Spent: 36115
Total Unavailable skins: 7
Total RARE Skins (pax tf, black ali etc): 1
Total Owned Skins: 46
Total Value of my account: 257,17 €

Old   #20

Yeah the log strictly is generated on start up it's not actually reading anything from it... Hmmm... But it worked once for you?

Also, sometimes the program does not reset the proxy settings! Does your internet work fine in the browser? This is a heads up for everyone. I am pretty sure I've got it down just fine BUT... a warning. If you kill the program with task manager, chances are the internet settings won't be changed back. So, you'll have to manually go back and uncheck the Proxy option under the Connections tab under control panel -> internet options.
Old   #21

Internet works well,as you see im here . And yes it worked once,restarted and doesn't work anymore.
Old   #22

Hmm.... I'm like... super confused as to why it would do that. Do you have skype or something? I'd like to try to figure this out. The only time i've seen an issue like that while debugging is because there is a skin that has an odd name, like for instance.. Wukong is actually called "monkeyking" so I have to rename that data on the fly to be able to see the skins! So.. I'm guessing its something like this.
Old   #23

Shows no Skins
Old   #24

^ Same as me,there we go,im not alone!
Old   #25

Hmm.... Let me test it out... What region are you guys on?

Also, I am setting up / setup a forum for discussion on issues. I don't want to flood this place with all these replies!

Still working on it, but feel free to sign up and ask away!

OK. My friend had the same issue as you guys did. I figured it'd be something on the account specific causing my application to not work. So, he let me login to his account and try on my end.... It worked fine. The only thing else it can be is the setup on your side. He has Norton, and that's all I could think would be blocking it from working correctly... So, if you do have Norton... which I'm sorry if you do... Try allowing it or disable it for a short period / get a new AV like ESET. That's all I can offer for that issue.
Old   #26

I had to AV on when I did that,even if I did, I dont use Norton anyways.
My guess is a different,does your friend nor Solidairy have their LoL folders copy pasted to another place? I have C:\Riot Games ,however I have the RADS and other files copied to my desktop(patch issues).
Old   #27

Woh, wait what? If the files have been moved around, yeah.. that would cause big issues for my application. Because it scans the default location, which is found in the registry and once it finds the base folder C:\Riot Games\league of legends it proceeds to find the latest patched folder, and inside contains the skins images. It uses that location to render your actual skins on the screen. So, it's clearly not able to find them. But... Maybe I should just add an option to specify a location so it can be remembered, if it's not default location.
Old   #28

You should change it so it doesnt find the path automatically,but you have to set it
Old   #29

Nope , my path is unchanged , still doesnt show skins
Old   #30

Skin statistics for me
Total RP Spent: 70955
Total Unavailable skins: 20
Total RARE Skins (pax tf, black ali etc): 3
Total Owned Skins: 99
Total Value of my account: 505,00 €