Thanks a lot for your help but now it says you may have an issue in accounts blah blah.I wrote INTOR_BOT in the game type.Should i have written something else?
Edit:I just tried writing MEDIUM_BOT and it worked well.But i want it to play intermediate bots because it gives more ip.What should i write?
And also some other errors.. It didnt select annie.It selected master yi Didnt choose spells either.
Medium Bot = Intermediate.
And you have to write "INTRO" not "INTOR", my bad sry.
if you get errors, try the hotfix and then restart the bot it should work.
>.>, that's a first one. As Windows expert, I shall ask you, how to hotfix... I'm not trolling... what do you even mean?
I don't want to sound like a whiny kid. But your VoliBot, still doesn't work for me. And I've done everything quite completely. Advice for future dear Maubeat, use try {} and catch{}. If you throw more colored errors, at least we will know it's not fatal.
which are the queue types that are possible expect : Normal_5x5, Normal_3x3 and ARAM?
Is there also Co-op vs bots possible ?
and is there a alternative to iaram cause this one doesn't seems to work
which are the queue types that are possible expect : Normal_5x5, Normal_3x3 and ARAM?
Is there also Co-op vs bots possible ?
and is there a alternative to iaram cause this one doesn't seems to work
INTRO_BOT
BEGINNER_BOT
MEDIUM_BOT
As follows: Intro Bots, Beginner Bots, Intermediate Bots.
Now, if someone would be so kind to help me too.
>.>, that's a first one. As Windows expert, I shall ask you, how to hotfix... I'm not trolling... what do you even mean?
I don't want to sound like a whiny kid. But your VoliBot, still doesn't work for me. And I've done everything quite completely. Advice for future dear Maubeat, use try {} and catch{}. If you throw more colored errors, at least we will know it's not fatal.
accounts, config, Volibot over in VoliBot. Also, there's no sign of "hotfix" in BoL studio.
When i downloaded again the same version of Voli Auto Queuer, the errors have been fixed (at least for me) it is still the same version but with some fixed bugs and that's why it is called a "hotfix"
Do you run it on Win XP? It only works on Win 7 WITH .NET Framework 4.5!
Did you even look at the picture? What exactly does it make you think, it's Windows XP? It is EXACTLY Windows 7 WITH .NET Framework 4.5, just look at the picture.
Nevermind, after all, I solved the issue. Now League crashes, but that's none of your problems. Your bot (after modifications) decided to queue me up, and then to crash (League client i.e.).
---
Here's other question:
If I install Windows 7 next to my Linux and won't do anything with it, like, it will be just here for your bot, and specifications of it are:
? How many bots can I run at the same time? I heard your client uses less RAM and there are applications which would make DirectX run at 10FPS. So the only bottleneck would be the CPU/net. Could you give a shot, about the amount?
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.