I'm always wondering... How do you let the chars move by themselves and kill other minions, champions, turrets, ...? Does this exist, because all i see everywhere is ways to join with multiple accounts, and autoque...
Is there a script needed in BOL for this?
I'm always wondering... How do you let the chars move by themselves and kill other minions, champions, turrets, ...? Does this exist, because all i see everywhere is ways to join with multiple accounts, and autoque...
Is there a script needed in BOL for this?
- INTOR_BOT isn't recognized btw. Any idea how to run 5v5 inter botruns?
- I still have to do the moving myself. Do i need anything else but the Aram script for BOL and does this aram script run ai botruns aswell? Are all characters supported in movement, actions, ...?
Ist die Version 1.7.0 ein neues Update ?
Sieht sehr schick aus.
Gibt es eigentlich eine Möglichkeit ein anderes Script als dein iAram.lua script zu benutzen ?
Wenn ich das immer benutzt habe wurden meine Accounts gebannt und eigentlich ist dein Bot echt schön !
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.