I had used bot to my account lvl 3 today and now I saw its lvl 6 but account had been banned 1 day for leaver buster... U cant make a scrypt to dont say afk at base? Because its just works for aram, but we just can play it at lvl 6.
The bot doesn't do anything in game, that is why you need BoL and the iARAM.lua
Without BoL it will just AFK and eventually get booted
One of my two accounts got banned for 1 day (both accounts left 4 games in a row) but I believe this was my fault because I got the DirectX error and this was because my screensaver was on, so I disabled it.
This bot sometimes makes League crash randomly but other than that it's a good bot. Thanks for the bot!
Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.
************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.Net.WebException: Ausnahmefehler während einer WebClient-Anforderung. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei System.Net.WebRequest.get_PrefixList()
bei System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
bei System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri)
bei System.Net.WebClient.GetWebRequest(Uri address)
bei System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)
Hey. I downloaded the bot and iARAM script, and the bot is working fine otherwise but it's not using abilities, it's running around followin people and autoattacking. Is this intended?
As first thing, I wanna say thanks, done about 5 refs if it until now. so thanks!
As second thing, I wanna ask for a few new features.
1.Make it switch accounts if an account gets to level 10.
2.Make it automatically buy EXP boosts at level 3.
4.Add an option to put delay with the queue joining(if you put more then 2 accounts).
3.Add an option to choose what champs I prefer it to use.
But over all, thanks for making this program and sharing with the internet.
I have this working up and fine, but in the video the resolution is so small, can you tell me how to make it like that so i won't have to alt tab each game lol gets annoying and is a pain in the *** sometimes
you must fix:
1. Relog when comes ingame and login BugSplat or Error.
2. LVL 3 Boost buy.
3. Make Acc LVL control.
4. acc1|pass2|queueType|and LVL Cap .
5. When have Acc LVL Cap Del and next Acc.
6. Max 1-2 bot in same match, bots follow yourself and stay basis become ban.
request: Auto Queue bot 07/24/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies i was thinking if one of you programmers could make an auto queue bot for battlefields ( specialy the capture the flag one )
Auto join BG queue bot 10/28/2007 - WoW Bots - 3 Replies Hello , Somebody knows a bot to join automatically the BG Queue ?. thank you in advance ^^
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's Bot for WoW 02/18/2007 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies I'm just looking for a bot that can keep me from going AFK and auto enters BG.. grinding honor is getting boring :\ I've been searching here but I don't understand German well (few words but barely enough to really make much out).
Anti-AFK, Auto Queue BG's 09/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Now.
-------------------Never Go AFK-------------------
(works great in AV and also if you just don't wanna go afk)
Here are Step-by-step fool proof instructions on how to do this.
First - Goto www.autoitscript.com and download V3.1.1.
Second - Create a note pad file and add this code to it.