Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Fulcrum Tool Helper [Auto update, Minimizer, Errors Detection...etc]

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Works like a charm, thanks for the release. Chrome + the stock microsoft antimalware program thought it was malicious so I was and still am a bit suspicious, making this open source would be great.

Old   #17

problems with the new update in win8 x64 (executed as administrator)
-Restarter not working properly in time fixed , if it is working (open Fulcrum in other cmd :/)
-when u start boting and when u stop it , the button stay at option "stop" should be start again ?
-bot crashes don't restart (for me)
( i have problem that when in champion selection sometimes lol don't open and counter don't reopen)
thanks for the release it really helpful wish for it to be perfect

Old   #18

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Human View Post
@GameHacker-PM- any chance you will make it open source?...
You can easily decomplie it?! It's not protected at all. Well and it's easy to make it open source! it's not that big project .
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0tb0t View Post
Sometimes the CMD pops up and takes over, other than that good job
This CMD shouldn't pop out at all! The code is code! and it must do what should it do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCancerous View Post
Works like a charm, thanks for the release. Chrome + the stock microsoft antimalware program thought it was malicious so I was and still am a bit suspicious, making this open source would be great.
Well, thanks! you can Decompile it, or wait until i release it open source!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfxana View Post
problems with the new update in win8 x64 (executed as administrator)
-Restarter not working
-when u start boting and u stop it , the button stay at option "stop"
-bot crashes don't restart (for me)
( i have problem that when in champion selection sometimes lol don't open and conteur don't reopen)
thanks for the release it really helpful wish for it to be perfect
Oh brother! All of these errors, I can say yes Restarter is not working, i will try to re-code it all! (As i made it before i made these stuff, so i was working on it in another way. Will check it later.
For bot stop and start, Yes sorry, i miss a little code! xD but it should still stop the bot for now! will be fixed, thanks for report!
For bot crashing, i'm not sure of that, as i coded all of these and i already don't have any errors or crashes! :0 So i don't know if they works well!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Does it recognise full screen bug? If so can it relaunch the bot?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Does it recognise full screen bug? If so can it relaunch the bot?
Yes, it make game.cfg to be normal, then after some secs (after running the bot) it return it back! (Read-only)
Old   #21

Thanks for the respond :
just askin if this we be good addin idk sorry for imposing this
-box for ping (to know if i have something using the net)
-address ip cuz here we have ip that are not playable by lol idk why cuzin the bot to crush (took me an hour to notice)
am asking this coz i saw the use of other apps or opening and closing other apps may crush the bot
(chrome was closed when boting i said wtf xD)
Old   #22

This bot helper seems to do nothing for me. Ive been trying to use it since the beginning of its release and it hangs just as much as the actual bot. It doesn't detect that league of legends is open. Am I running this incorrectly? I open the helper as host, click start for the auto minimizer and restarter, and then check the box to restart on any crash.

The bot runs fine through the helper...until it crashes or hangs, then does nothing.

I had my bot hang when it tried logging into a new level 1 account...at 11 am this morning. It is now 6 pm and the helper did not restart the bot. Also, when the bot gets that random crash, it also does not restart it. And I am rambling...sorry.
Old   #23

Quote:
Thanks for the respond :
just askin if this we be good addin idk sorry for imposing this
-box for ping (to know if i have something using the net)
-address ip cuz here we have ip that are not playable by lol idk why cuzin the bot to crush (took me an hour to notice)
am asking this coz i saw the use of other apps or opening and closing other apps may crush the bot
(chrome was closed when boting i said wtf xD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chartrantio View Post
This bot helper seems to do nothing for me. Ive been trying to use it since the beginning of its release and it hangs just as much as the actual bot. It doesn't detect that league of legends is open. Am I running this incorrectly? I open the helper as host, click start for the auto minimizer and restarter, and then check the box to restart on any crash.

The bot runs fine through the helper...until it crashes or hangs, then does nothing.

I had my bot hang when it tried logging into a new level 1 account...at 11 am this morning. It is now 6 pm and the helper did not restart the bot. Also, when the bot gets that random crash, it also does not restart it. And I am rambling...sorry.
Thanks for caring of this , i will re-code the restarter system as it wasn't coded for this! And for crash stuff etc, i did all of these but didn't test one of them as i don't have any errors or crashes with this!

I will try to do what i can do!

Thanks for report!
Old   #24

elite*gold: 3
I have some suggestions:

#1: Restart all clients after the connection to the internet was lost (very useful for WLAN users)
#2: Kill all clients, that are open for more than x minutes (To prevent afk bug, happened to me quite often).

Would be great if you could implement those. Tool is working great so far. Getting an exception after connection loss tho. Will screenshot it next time.
Old   #25

After clicking on Start Boting

epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies!
Old   #26

elite*gold: 3
Read what the exception says.

You need to move the helper to the fulcrum bot directory
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiCskiLL View Post
I have some suggestions:

#1: Restart all clients after the connection to the internet was lost (very useful for WLAN users)
#2: Kill all clients, that are open for more than x minutes (To prevent afk bug, happened to me quite often).

Would be great if you could implement those. Tool is working great so far. Getting an exception after connection loss tho. Will screenshot it next time.
Well, First one isn't bad! , but the other, i think afk problem is fixed! I hadn't got for 3 days in a row.
I will see what i can do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by STdata View Post
After clicking on Start Boting

epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies!
Exactly what EpicSkills said, you should see 'How to run' You should extract it in the same folder of the bot!
Old   #28

had problem with lol update ,it gets when launching(boucle) bugsplat should your helper stop the bot ? or contact fulcrum for it ?
thx for the new update
Old   #29

Quote:
had problem with lol update ,it gets when launching(boucle) bugsplat should your helper stop the bot ? or contact fulcrum for it ?
thx for the new update
For now, you shouldn't update the client, and it will just work fine! So i don't know if you can return it back.
Old   #30

so we have to w8 until V1

if we update lol :x