Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tool]LeagueSharp - Similar to Bol! [Free]

Closed Thread

Old   #586

elite*gold: 150
can someone invite me please

Old   #587

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-kongs View Post
because reddit people posted things on riotwebsite about LS.
Well, to be fair, everyone could post someone at the riot forums, even I could (not that I'm going to)
And only coz some guys who happen to be on reddit post something elsewhere its not fair to say reddit is bad, is it.

And the main reason leaguesharp decided to go for invitation only is to avoid poisonous ppl in their forums and get a nicer community, NOT to avoid riot (or reddit) guys.

You can't avoid them anyway to be perfectly exact.
At the end, it comes down to every individual player. How much they cheat, how and what they are using. If they use exploits... well thats quite obvious to most people. If they use like a tower range indicator... who will ever notice that, some players are that good and know the range.
You get my point?

Personaly I dont think generalizing is really fair here.
Keeping leaguesharp's reasons in mind, how would I, being registered since mid 2012 and not writing anything upsetting/bad/poisonous/or whatever negative stuff you can write in a forum be a no-no as new user there?

Old   #588

Hello guys i have windows xp and i can`t install Net framework 4.5 ... u can help me with a link for net framework 4.5 for win xp ?
Old   #589

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejBlack View Post
Hello guys i have windows xp and i can`t install Net framework 4.5 ... u can help me with a link for net framework 4.5 for win xp ?
If I'm not mistaken, you need to install net framework 4.0 first. Then you can install 4.5 afterwards.

NET Framework 4.5 is not supported on windows xp! You will need to upgrade you OS. Sry mate

You might be able to upgrade it from windows xp without losing your data. Search for "Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor" (not sure if i can post this link here)
If you do so, don't forget to make an comprehensive backup of your data first tho, just in case!

Old   #590

Can i have an invitation? If i cant what i should do to have it?
I may not have many message but im in this site from a long time (edit: I sold here an account on eune too)
Old   #591

No Forumset, no posts = Leecher.

I am a Leecher on ePVP but I have over 750 posts on LeagueSharp Forum.
I won't give out any invites.
Old   #592

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNaruX View Post

Why would a leecher cause any harm to a forum?
It's not like leeching torrents.

I'd rather see a leecher in a forum than a guy with 1000+ posts with half of them being against the nettiquete if you know what I mean.

I hardly ever post because I don't have anything usefull to contribute, means helping someone. So I assume you will agree if I don't post some random **** just for the sake of posting something and maintain silent in the background.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #593

Quote:

Ok, than one person that find out this thing today, how can he join leaguesharp?
Or you guys dont want anybody anymore?
Old   #594

Quote:

Who are you replying to? Whats the point in writing this bs? Are you trying to antagonize people?
Old   #595

I created a new account just in order to ask, because I'm extremely curious.

I started using L# a few days ago and so far I'm amazed with it. It kinda lacks a few useful utilities and some less popular champions' scripts but the evade works so smooth, no more getting stuck and being unable to move lel. What's more, it's free!

I've spent already a lot of money on BoL (paid scripts, subbing a few times...), however I had a few-month break from playing LoL, therefore I didn't buy VIP. Is it even worth getting it now, since L# exists? Is it by any means better? Does BoL offer anything, what L# doesn't? Let me know please, guys.

I'm going to donate in January to L# anyway, no matter what (maybe to some scripters as well... ), just curious about your opinions.
Old   #596

can you invite me please?
Old   #597

Hm, so basically if some1 alredy has a account on leaguesharp before the new key register shiet he can still use leaguesharp with no probs right? plus 1 account can be used for more people.. So if I give my leaguesharp account to some1 will I still be able to use it?
Old   #598

It lookes like the invites a member can send out are limited and do not regenerate.

Furthermore, only members with the rank L# lover or higher can send out invitations. And it appears to be a paid rank (10 bucks). So after all, its not even free if one is perfectly honest about it.
Old   #599

Where do i put the file?
Old   #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by happylittletree View Post
It lookes like the invites a member can send out are limited and do not regenerate.

Furthermore, only members with the rank L# lover or higher can send out invitations. And it appears to be a paid rank (10 bucks). So after all, its not even free if one is perfectly honest about it.
It's still free. They will possibly open up invites again. Or you can ask for an invite. It's free, but closed off...which is a good thing.

Having said that, I have two invites. If anyone wants one and isn't a total **** or isn't entitled as ****, feel free to PM me and plead your case

Closed Thread

Tags
bol, bot, lasthit, league of legends, script