Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tool] Simple account Createur

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
nice



Kanit is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 0
When I unzip these are the only files i get . I'm new to this so i don't really know what to do. I guess there should be something called accounts or something?


ZedsBoosting is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 5
please update it it's amazing tool and it's 100% free thanks for you please keep update it

please keep update it that's awesome tool thanks
cheetoslover2 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedsBoosting View Post
When I unzip these are the only files i get . I'm new to this so i don't really know what to do. I guess there should be something called accounts or something?
Just run the Createur.exe or read the "How to install ?"


Numerinico is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
It seems to create the accounts pretty smoothly and quick, but sometimes gets stuck at a random number, and doesn't go until restarted.
quaneo is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 43
It works well except if i tell it to make 50 accounts it will usually get to around 20-25 and just hang.
Kamisora is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 308
Received Thanks: 12
Question

I got it and it works perfectly, but what is it used for?
It just makes level one accounts.
SafeLOLShop is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeLOLShop View Post
I got it and it works perfectly, but what is it used for?
It just makes level one accounts.
It's used to make accounts for RAF leveling :3 Hence the option for a ref code.
Kamisora is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 0
what is this site for? :3
it takes a lot of time from app startup

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
radeon2k8 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by radeon2k8 View Post
what is this site for? :3
it takes a lot of time from app startup

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
It's my website for stats
Numerinico is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
I do not think there are hacks League of Legends, they are just fake to make money.
UtilizatorRomânia is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
It works perfectly
Kalito98 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Help: i can´t start the Createur , when i will start it : um diese anwendung auszuführen zu können mussen sie zunächst eine der folgenden versionen von .net framework installieren : v 4.0 ...
Yasaka is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasaka View Post
Help: i can´t start the Createur , when i will start it : um diese anwendung auszuführen zu können mussen sie zunächst eine der folgenden versionen von .net framework installieren : v 4.0 ...
Install framework 4.5
Numerinico is offline  
Old   #30

 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,044
Received Thanks: 109
This Program works fine. Thanks for sharing it with us for free


instant-wow is offline  
Reply

Tags
accounts, captcha, createur, creator, emub0t



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.