Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool]LolCreator - Leauge of legends account creator - Up to 200/minute!

Discussion on [Tool]LolCreator - Leauge of legends account creator - Up to 200/minute! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/13/2014, 01:07   #46

elite*gold: 0
Reached limit ? what is this
Old 07/13/2014, 01:11   #47

Yeah, made 1 account to see if it works etc.
Then couldn't make another one and then restarted it and says reached limit?
k
Old 07/13/2014, 01:13   #48

elite*gold: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys View Post
Yeah, made 1 account to see if it works etc.
Then couldn't make another one and then restarted it and says reached limit?
k

I think you may have done something wrong then. Did you put to many threads?
Old 07/13/2014, 02:29   #49

whats the point of creating that many accounts? even lvl1 referals dont give anything i think.
Old 07/13/2014, 11:21   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasasx View Post
whats the point of creating that many accounts? even lvl1 referals dont give anything i think.
Some people want that, and they level them to 10 afterwards.
Old 07/14/2014, 00:09   #51

Many thanks for the licence !
I bought it fast and easy, also a really nice guy
Old 07/14/2014, 14:40   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by arad99 View Post
Many thanks for the licence !
I bought it fast and easy, also a really nice guy
No problem bro! Have fun!
Old 07/14/2014, 18:42   #53

Best account creator I've ever used, makes accounts so fast, within 5 mins I had 800 accs. Got my licence quick after adding him on skype, very nice guy to talk to!
Old 07/15/2014, 01:52   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVord View Post
Best account creator I've ever used, makes accounts so fast, within 5 mins I had 800 accs. Got my licence quick after adding him on skype, very nice guy to talk to!
Haha nice speed!
Old 07/15/2014, 10:50   #55

Before I talk about the program that Nick(OELABOELA) made and sold to me I’d like to talk about him first. His deal of buying his account creator comes with the offer of him helping you set up a bot to get started. I took advantage of that and I am glad I did. I had literally problem after problem trying to get my botting system setup and Nick was there with me every step of the way to get it resolved. I have probably bothered and bugged him more than anyone else, and he never complained or asked for another penny from me for that. All he did was give me an answer and even did it for me with teamviewer.

After finally getting my issues resolved thanks to Nick I have everything running smoothly and probably would have quit a long time ago if it wasn’t for him. He had to reset my key 3 times in 2 days which I am sure is the current record. Basically I was the biggest pain in the *** and he treated me like a valued customer and friend helping me get everything set up. That alone warrants my recommendation to do business with him.

Now for his account creator. It is fast, and lighting fast. I use to do these a few years ago and the program we had then to make accounts was fast, but no where near as fast as Nicks. I can make around 100 accounts in probably 1 minute. When I first messaged him I asked him about using a proxy, and he said I can code that in no problem. Literally before I bought it from him he had already added that feature into the program with a scraper to get a lot of proxies for everyone to use. Another key feature is that the account he creates are created with a random name and not ksfskldfj15. I don’t need to tell you why that is important.

TL;DR Nick offers amazing customer service with a far superior product than anything on the market currently and if you don’t buy his program from him you are a commy.
Old 07/16/2014, 12:16   #56

Thanks for the kind words.
Old 07/17/2014, 23:38   #57

I've been botting for for over a year now and this has got to be the best piece of software there is to get when it comes to account creation, was blown away by the trial and got it immidietly. A cheap cure to the headache I got when putting my botting on hold from not being able to create accounts every now and then.

10/10
Old 07/18/2014, 17:08   #58

I have a question: in the .txt "registers", is the name after the time the advertiser? I'm asking because im not sure if i wrote the name into the program ;D
Old 07/18/2014, 18:36   #59

WOW ! Nice , thanks man very usefull
Old 07/18/2014, 22:59   #60

OELABOELA A.K.A. Nick, has a flawless bot. Very simple and easy to use.

The Original Post contains all the information you need to run the bot, made it very easy. As the organization skills are REAL. Other programs, information is scattered and cluttered, all I needed to do was read one post and the lolaccount creator worked as promised.

This is probably the best lolaccount creator in the current market, lots of features. My favorite is the VPN option for added security and anonymity.

On the side note, Nick was very helpful with setting up my bot.

Overall, throughout the whole process Nick was friendly, patient very generous.
Brightened my day so much. Much brighten. ;D

Nick good luck with sales, your lolaccount creator is the BOMB!

@OELABOELA
Closed Thread

Tags
account creator, league of legends creator, lol account creator, lol creator, lolcreator