Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tool]LolCreator - Leauge of legends account creator - Up to 200/minute!

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 223
Yeah, it was fun talking to you. Thanks for appreciating the application so much

Old   #62

elite*gold: 0
Vouch

This thing works, 200 accounts with referral link, random usernames and passwords, instantly almost. 1 minute 200 accounts. Highly recommended, literally talked on skype for 5 minutes with me to help me out.

Old   #63

best account creator! now i dont have to spend forever waiting for my accs to level!
Old   #64

what the key?

Old   #65

my friend search something like that he will add you maybe later
Old   #66

I know that i have to wait something like 72h till the refs are accepted, but i waited and in my main account there is nothing although i made 10 accounts (made by LoLCreator) to lvl 10. I now have doubts whether the program really knows who is the advertiser...
Its useless to lvl the accounts up to lvl 10 and then i'll cant get anything for them.
Can anyone help me?
Old   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norist92 View Post
I know that i have to wait something like 72h till the refs are accepted, but i waited and in my main account there is nothing although i made 10 accounts (made by LoLCreator) to lvl 10. I now have doubts whether the program really knows who is the advertiser...
Its useless to lvl the accounts up to lvl 10 and then i'll cant get anything for them.
Can anyone help me?
It has never happend before that registered accounts never showed up. Are you sure you used the right ref_id?
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
It has never happend before that registered accounts never showed up. Are you sure you used the right ref_id?
In "Referral ID" i wrote the name of the account. And in "registers.txt" is the same name included, so it worked. But i dont see anything at leagueoflegends.com.
I played some smurfs up to lvl 10 on my own and used the same name (account) and it worked...
Old   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norist92 View Post
In "Referral ID" i wrote the name of the account. And in "registers.txt" is the same name included, so it worked. But i dont see anything at leagueoflegends.com.
I played some smurfs up to lvl 10 on my own and used the same name (account) and it worked...
That's the thing you did wrong. RefID is NOT the name of the account. It's the link you see at your referral page. This is why the accounts didn't show up.
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
That's the thing you did wrong. RefID is NOT the name of the account. It's the link you see at your referral page. This is why the accounts didn't show up.
Hm, well. Where i can get this information? Its so important and i did it wrong...
But now i have the answer, so thanks ;D
Old   #71

Amazing, worth every penny... you will not regret buying this I promise you that.. the seller is amazingly friendly and really takes his time with every customer..
Best money can buy.
Old   #72

OELABOELA
i say to you what is the key and you dont answer me !!
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkeaysssss View Post
OELABOELA
i say to you what is the key and you dont answer me !!
I was sleeping, sorry for not responding, but if you wouldve read the thread you know that you need to use the key 'free' to activate your free license.
Old   #74

I want to ask , what is the point of getting upto 200 account per min? How can i use that to my advantage?
Old   #75

elite*gold: 8
I get an error, would love to get it fiex asap: Error while updating! Report this to me A.S.A.P!

Login key error

Oh, I noticed license system is down

Closed Thread

Tags
account creator, league of legends creator, lol account creator, lol creator, lolcreator