Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool]Abs Autopicker - It picks champ, lane, and summoners for you!

Discussion on [Tool]Abs Autopicker - It picks champ, lane, and summoners for you! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool]Abs Autopicker - It picks champ, lane, and summoners for you!

Hello, I'm the developer of TBATools wich does near the same, but my old pc died so I lost all the source code and a month ago I decided to recode it from 0 and I did Abs Autopicker wich is way much faster and easy to run and configure.

What is "Abs Autopicker"?
Here's a demo video

Changelog:
Where does not work or is not recommended to use:
-Does not work on Dominion or ARAM
-Do not use it on Ranked games
Actually working on:

It has 2 detections, is it malware? -No, it is a false positive, Abs Autopicker is developed in C#, AutoIt, and AHK and some antivirus detect programs developed by Autoit or AHK trojans, Don't belive me? test it by yourself, compile a hello world on autoit code, then compile to exe and upload it to virustotal
AutoIt code:
I HIGHTLY recommend to see the configuration video first it's just 1 min long, I don't want comments "It doesn't work" by they're fault, so
Shut up and give me the download link

You can support me!
Old 11/06/2014, 18:13   #2

Hey you again Your PC working again ? Glad to hear that ! I still can help you testing And i still have the old source if you want it and ofc the old binaries
Old 11/06/2014, 18:19   #3

elite*gold: 173
Hey dude, nice program but some suggestions: Why don't you read the window size and calculate the coordinates by yourself? It would be much more user friendly

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2014, 19:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ˹№ɫᴇᴇբץ˼ View Post
Hey dude, nice program but some suggestions: Why don't you read the window size and calculate the coordinates by yourself? It would be much more user friendly

Best regards
True I'll jump in to it, I've tried before but wasn't accurate on some low resolutions, Thanks!
Old 11/06/2014, 20:11   #5

Nice, might use
Old 11/07/2014, 15:51   #6

New version!