Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tool]TBATools (Autopicker, Auto game accept, and more)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool]TBATools (Autopicker, Auto game accept, and more)

Hello Im TBAbs and I've been developing a League of Legends tool due to a friends demand, which is the "AutoPicker" but I also added some functions more to make my life easier because I hate to do repetitive things, and here is the result, I hope you guys will enjoy it.

FIRST OF ALL:
-It is on beta, so do NOT try the Autopicker function in ranked or normal game, configure it as you like and try it on a custom game, once dode this and checked if it works go ahead with normal games.

-Don't use it to troll, it have a instalock option, but please use it wisely.

-If you found a bug and is not on the know bugs section, report it to me please, I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

-It only works with the client resolutions 1280x800 and 1152x720 is NOT the screen resolution, I mean if you have 1920x1080 the client resolution will be 1280x800 (TBATools will say to you what is your client resolution).

-If you have a client resolution not supported, send me a bug report and I will give support to that resolution if my monitor allows me (I want to make it more universal).

FUNCTIONS AND OPTIONS:

English

Deutsch(Thanks to .FeXii™)

PICTURES:

ACTUALLY WORKING ON:

-Translating TBAtools to German. Done.
-Translating TBAtools to Turkish.
-Solving bugs.
-Detect when a friend accepted or declined your invite to start the game.
-A top 5 fav champs to autopick.
-Draft pick bans.
-Option to choose summoners spells and maestries.

KNOWN BUGS:

-Sometimes don't type on the chat.

-The top right close cross don't work, it minimices TBATools to tray, if you want to close it, press F9. Solved.

-If you've found a bug click on the options button "I've found a bug!" and post here the content of that file and a description of the bug.

FAQ:

-Functions don't works, why?
-Run it as admin.

-If I have to ban, TBATools will ban my picked champ?
-No, TBATools detect when you are banning and picking.

VERISION CHANGELOG:

Quote:
Version 0.26:
-Partially added support to 1152x720 client resolution, only works Autopicker (Confirm me this)

Version 0.42:
I didn't do the version changelog since 0.26 because I was on my parents house and more worried about Santa and Christmas than this, you know, but now I'm at home so I will post every change since this version.

-Added support to 1152x720 resolution.
-Upgraded AutoAccept function, now it doesn't have bugs as far as I know.
-Reduced the lines of code to 856 ( before it was 1400+ so now it's more efficient).
-Before it worked with coordinates, now it works with imagesearchs functions so no more creepy bugs and now it can be used with more resolutions.
-Added a new tab which is the Invite tab, this allows you to autoinvite all your friends.
-Now you can deactivate the chatspammer.
-added folders with the images to search(if you have another languaje you can do screenshots and change the images to your custom ones of your languaje).
-Now you can create any type of game mode except custom without bugs .
-100+ bugs fixes. ( Thanks to Astrionn for working with me to solve them on skype )

Version 0.43:
-The previous config.ini was mine (Sorry).

Version 0.44:
-Added full support to Germans clients!
-Fixed a bug where instalocker doesn't work correctly.

Version 0.45:
-Implemented multilanguage module.

Version 0.46:
-Client Fully translated to german and spanish. (Click on the flags to change it)
-New UI "style".
-Fixed the close button.
-Fixed random bugs.

Version 0.47:
-Rewrote some code.
-Implemented new error system.

Version 0.48:
-Solved a bug with German clients.
-Solved a bug with messages.
-Now it works with Turkish clients.
-I added the language file if someone wants to translate TBATools to his language, and send me it back.

Version 0.49:
-I misstyped an else out of nowhere. - fixed.
Here is the

Uncompress the TBATools.exe images folder and the config.ini in the same folder, as you may know.

I used the League of Legends official icon because I'm the worst designer ever, so if anyone wants to make me a new icon I will change it, thanks.

And for last I'm waiting for you to test it and report me bugs to improve it, thanks for your time spent reading, my apologies if I wrote something wrong because I'm Spanish and before posting something.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Language.zip (810 Bytes, 1592 views)
File Type: zip TBAToolsv049.zip (885.7 KB, 4186 views)

Thanks
29 Users
Old   #2

Testing now :P

Resolution=1152x720 Not supported :P

Old   #3

Nice ... I dont will Banned when i use it , or ?
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gezim00 View Post
Nice ... I dont will Banned when i use it , or ?
No, it don't alter the game experience, at much you can get reported for instalocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by justus69 View Post
Testing now :P

Resolution=1152x720 Not supported :P
Thanks a lot, im currently working on that resolution, I will update as soon as posible.

Old   #5

Happy new year!!! I'm back with a newer version of the TBAtools now it has a lot of bug fixes and new functions, as well as new things, I hope you enjoy the new version and notify me of any bug/issue.

I will develop new versions in short times, that delay was caused by Santa, so sorry.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBAbs View Post
Happy new year!!! I'm back with a newer version of the TBAtools now it has a lot of bug fixes and new functions, as well as new things, I hope you enjoy the new version and notify me of any bug/issue.

I will develop new versions in short times, that delay was caused by Santa, so sorry.
Will be very nice !
Old   #7

New version! now It works on german clients, and I'm trying to translate it to german
Old   #8

I opened it with the client on English and it says an error message: the language is not supported, but all the functions works perfect, so it's a false error, and one suggestion, try to do autoselect runes or masteries and summoner spells.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by elneneh View Post
I opened it with the client on English and it says an error message: the language is not supported, but all the functions works perfect, so it's a false error, and one suggestion, try to do autoselect runes or masteries and summoner spells.
Fixed that error, and I added that suggestion to work in progress thanks

New version!
Old   #10

elite*gold: 901
The Black Market: 125/0/0
Pictures from TBATools (German):

Old   #11

I'm working on a new version, any kind of issue/bug comment here please!
Old   #12

Not a bad tool

Good job!
Old   #13

elite*gold: 36
Hello, nice tool u made here.
But if i write something on the option "type what you want to say in the chat" it writes this twice into the chat.
Example:-Champion: Gragas Chat: Mid
Now i go in Champion select and it writes once "mid" , picks gragas and writes again "mid".
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random95 View Post
Hello, nice tool u made here.
But if i write something on the option "type what you want to say in the chat" it writes this twice into the chat.
Example:-Champion: Gragas Chat: Mid
Now i go in Champion select and it writes once "mid" , picks gragas and writes again "mid".
It's meant to do that I'm now doing more dynamic like "how many times do you want to spam it" or what do yo want to do first: -pick -say in chat. Maybe this night i have it and upload the new version.
Old   #15

You can make it for turkish clients ?

Tags
autopick, chatspammer, instalock, lol, tool