Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tool] TMW Account Creator

Closed Thread
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Great news: I was finally able to fix the captcha issues, the tool should work again now. Changelog below:

New version: 20140604

- fixed captcha issues
- removed most stupid name parts, current number: 822 [which are 822 = 675684 names effectively, and no numbers added yet]
- added a random/fantasy name generator for even more unique names
- improved debug feedback

Download:

Edit: Seems like there is a minor bug causing the tool to crash sometimes, will take a look at it tomorrow. For now, it is more important to be able to create accounts again at all.
Just restart the creator in case of a crash, orders will be saved and can be continued...



D3luxe. is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 756
Received Thanks: 56
Can confirm it works


Yamivegeta is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 321
Received Thanks: 14
it Work Fine .
its was the Firefox updates .
royalmac is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 756
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmac View Post
it not fixd yet
Works for me.


Yamivegeta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 10
for me works too
Marecki11 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #81
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 589
Received Thanks: 62
it makes also accountS for LAN?
king-kongs is offline  
Old   #82
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-kongs View Post
it makes also accountS for LAN?
Not yet, sry. There is a different form of the page of the newer servers.

Will maybe add it in a future update.
But well, at least it doesn't really matter for refs where you create the accounts.

Version 20140607 is out!

As requested, I added a small option to disable the new fantasy/random generator which will put out names like 'Elesil23' or 'Inoran57' and which you can not influence by changing the name
list. To disable this feature, set 'fantasy=0' in the file 'data\settings.txt'.

Also, I fixed that rare error causing the tool to crash.

Changelog 20140607:
- added an option to disable the fantasy/random generator. set 'fantasy=0' in settings to disable and 'fantasy=1' to enable
- fixed that array error
- fixed the smurf version

Download:
Smurf version:

D3luxe. is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
Not yet, sry. There is a different form of the page of the newer servers.

Will maybe add it in a future update.
But well, at least it doesn't really matter for refs where you create the accounts.

Version 20140607 is out!

As requested, I added a small option to disable the new fantasy/random generator which will put out names like 'Elesil23' or 'Inoran57' and which you can not influence by changing the name
list. To disable this feature, set 'fantasy=0' in the file 'data\settings.txt'.

Also, I fixed that rare error causing the tool to crash.

Changelog 20140607:
- added an option to disable the fantasy/random generator. set 'fantasy=0' in settings to disable and 'fantasy=1' to enable
- fixed that array error
- fixed the smurf version

Download:
Smurf version:

Now i only have bugs XD The accounts wont create on EUW... Pls fi xit
Daniele122898 is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniele122898 View Post
Now i only have bugs XD The accounts wont create on EUW... Pls fi xit
fixed. just needed to restart the tool...

Edit: I can proudly announce that I will release a packet bot soon, this means no more annoying browser stuff. It should also be way faster than the current one.
D3luxe. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 756
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
fixed. just needed to restart the tool...

Edit: I can proudly announce that I will release a packet bot soon, this means no more annoying browser stuff. It should also be way faster than the current one.
Looking forward to it
Yamivegeta is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 589
Received Thanks: 62
anyone know a account creator for LAN server?
king-kongs is offline  
Old   #87
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-kongs View Post
anyone know a account creator for LAN server?
mine will hopefully support the newer server too in the next version, I will need to test it...
Edit: accounts can be created on OCE/RU/LAN/LAS etc. using the same method.
Will just need to see if accounts show up on the referral list for those servers as well.

A little look into the new update, it still needs some tuning, but looks good so far:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


New update: 20140609
I just finished the work on the latest update, and can proudly say that speed really improved A LOT, and with a lot I mean up to 70 accounts per minute.

Also, the tool does not require Firefox or Mozrepl to work anymore, due to it using WinHttp/packets only. I also included a smurf option in the main .exe, as well as an option to disable the fantasy name generator.

One thing to say though: You might need to adjust the number of threads working simultaneously in creator settings. More threads come with more speed, but also increase CPU usage a bit. Even though it is not much (~5-8% for me with 15 threads) it could cause some bugs on heavily stressed machines.

Furthermore, you are able to create accounts on any region/realm now.

Edit: Referrals show up. Update is public now...
Download:

D3luxe. is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
mine will hopefully support the newer server too in the next version, I will need to test it...
Edit: accounts can be created on OCE/RU/LAN/LAS etc. using the same method.
Will just need to see if accounts show up on the referral list for those servers as well.

A little look into the new update, it still needs some tuning, but looks good so far:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.


New update: 20140609
I just finished the work on the latest update, and can proudly say that speed really improved A LOT, and with a lot I mean up to 70 accounts per minute.

Also, the tool does not require Firefox or Mozrepl to work anymore, due to it using WinHttp/packets only. I also included a smurf option in the main .exe, as well as an option to disable the fantasy name generator.

One thing to say though: You might need to adjust the number of threads working simultaneously in creator settings. More threads come with more speed, but also increase CPU usage a bit. Even though it is not much (~5-8% for me with 15 threads) it could cause some bugs on heavily stressed machines.

Furthermore, you are able to create accounts on any region/realm now.

Edit: Referrals show up. Update is public now...
Download:

Woow! Now it's really fast! But I can't make accounts on EUNE/NA now, despite of me choosing EUNE/NA all the accounts seems to keep creating on EUW. Hope you can fix it! Really nice work!

I also have a suggestion. Could you make something to be able to choose the exact name of the ".txt" for each individual ref-link, so in the end instead of getting "12a422bfc433_"numberofrefs".txt" we can get "Name of the Customer_100.txt" it will be easier to organize all the accounts created when we work in bulks.
donQ18 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #89
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by donQ18 View Post
Woow! Now it's really fast! But I can't make accounts on EUNE/NA now, despite of me choosing EUNE/NA all the accounts seems to keep creating on EUW. Hope you can fix it! Really nice work!

I also have a suggestion. Could you make something to be able to choose the exact name of the ".txt" for each individual ref-link, so in the end instead of getting "12a422bfc433_"numberofrefs".txt" we can get "Name of the Customer_100.txt" it will be easier to organize all the accounts created when we work in bulks.
Sry, had a little mistake in my code^^

Accounts are now created on the correct region. Sorry @ everyone.

If you downloaded the tool before 19:11 you should redownload it to make sure everything is working correctly.
D3luxe. is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #90
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,599
Received Thanks: 256
false section this must into trading #reported


*-Elsword_Hacker-* is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
account, breaking, captcha, creator, lol



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Tool] LoL Account Creator
NEW VERSION!!!! Name LoL Account Creator Version 1.7
385 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[Tool] Account Creator
http://i.epvpimg.com/yAaJe.png Free Version 1.7 >> SCROLL DOWN FOR ENGLISH VERSION << Features: Eigene Referral ID
188 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[Selling] [Tool]Account Creator Premium
http://i.epvpimg.com/yAaJe.png Premium Version 2.2 // Price change Hey guys, some of you maybe know my Account Creator. Here I offer the...
31 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Tool] Fulcrum Account Creator
This is my first version of account creator for league of legends. Photo: http://i.epvpimg.com/G32Ce.jpg The accounts are stored in Accounts.txt...
14 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.