Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Tool] TMW Account Creator

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 324
Received Thanks: 18
Get this one, it's fast and reliable. I stopped using spuds creator in cause of many bugs, this one works fine and price is low



HC Gabber is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 208/0/0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,074
Received Thanks: 195
If i have donated you for premium Account Creator of your first release do i get improved version?


DarQScreaM is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 145
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 40
can i have a trial? want to test it, because i'm using DAC & looking forward to get better one
GundyDaniel is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 11
i want to trial, befor i pay!


iTanky is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarQScreaM View Post
If i have donated you for premium Account Creator of your first release do i get improved version?
Messaged you in Skype.






Quote:
Originally Posted by iTanky View Post
i want to trial, befor i pay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundyDaniel View Post
can i have a trial? want to test it, because i'm using DAC & looking forward to get better one
Sure, you can test the tool before you buy it. Just message me here or in Skype with your email address so I can send a license code to it.
D3luxe. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 145
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
Sure, you can test the tool before you buy it. Just message me here or in Skype with your email address so I can send a license code to it.
I added you in skype, accept when you are on
GundyDaniel is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
I think he kind of means both, first statement: 'do not rush refs'=do not create and level all accounts on 1 day.


Second, do not make too many refs in a very short period of time.


If your friend really has 1800 lvl 10 refs, he will probably get banned asap in the next ban wave.

If he has lvl 5 it doesn't really matter, it seems like Riot doesn't care as much about lvl 5 refs. I have an account with over 200 lvl5s, no ban since a year...
So with his friend if he ordered 1800 level 10 refs is there a good chance that he'll be banned in the next ban wave if the accounts are not all exactly level 10 and he stopped months ago?

I've been doing ~ 50-60/day, does that sound reasonable? Around 550 total referrals on my personal main account, all random levels different levels between 5 and 15 (usually at least 40/day are level 10+ though); still reasonable? No bans yet but I don't know how the ban waves work. I do remember that either in the beginning of January or December there was a big one but that's all I've seen. Any trends in them as far as frequency, who they target, and how long after the referrals have been done you are still a target?

If any big ref program people could let us know how they avoid ******* off customers with bans that would be much appreciated =).
dokaa is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
Messaged you in Skype.









Sure, you can test the tool before you buy it. Just message me here or in Skype with your email address so I can send a license code to it.
Give me your skype handle, I want to speak to you before I purchase.
Ninthprince is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokaa View Post
So with his friend if he ordered 1800 level 10 refs is there a good chance that he'll be banned in the next ban wave if the accounts are not all exactly level 10 and he stopped months ago?

I've been doing ~ 50-60/day, does that sound reasonable? Around 550 total referrals on my personal main account, all random levels different levels between 5 and 15 (usually at least 40/day are level 10+ though); still reasonable? No bans yet but I don't know how the ban waves work. I do remember that either in the beginning of January or December there was a big one but that's all I've seen. Any trends in them as far as frequency, who they target, and how long after the referrals have been done you are still a target?

If any big ref program people could let us know how they avoid pissing off customers with bans that would be much appreciated =).
Can't say anything about that guy, I just think that such a big number of refs will increase your ban chances a lot lately.

It is good if you make refs with a random level. However, 550 is a lot, man^^
Afaik there was indeed a big banwave somewhen between Dez 2013 and Jan 2014. It seems like you were lucky and came through...

Can't tell you how the time you stopped at effects a ban. Because this is the problem exactly. No one really knows how Riot/their programs filter refs and decide who to ban and who not.

About the frequency: In the past there were ban waves ~ every half year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninthprince View Post
Give me your skype handle, I want to speak to you before I purchase.
My Skype name is: d3luxe.epvp
D3luxe. is offline  
Old   #25

 
elite*gold: 1288
The Black Market: 812/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,488
Received Thanks: 149
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

hope will be fixed soon
SaDdYy is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaDdYy View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

hope will be fixed soon
It is no Bug, it's a feature.
No sarcasm Btw. It is indeed a feature.

Better check if you entered the ref ID correctly, or ask your customer if it is right.

If it really is valid, you can disable Ref ID check in advanced options, in case the creator is bugging.
Still, I would strongly recommend checking the ID.
D3luxe. is offline  
Old   #27

 
elite*gold: 1288
The Black Market: 812/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,488
Received Thanks: 149
checked it on 3 accounts
SaDdYy is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaDdYy View Post
checked it on 3 accounts
It is indeed a bug, however caused by Riot's reg site. The 'referred by a friend' message even pops up with valid Ref IDs, for now, just disable Ref ID check in advanced options.
I will change that warning to a 'Continue? Yes/No' style, just didn't have time today :/ Will fix it tomorrow.

Btw: New version is out now!
D3luxe. is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
license?
Pusztitowi is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,039
Received Thanks: 821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pusztitowi View Post
license?
Yes, license...
You need to buy a license in order to run this tool.


D3luxe. is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
account, breaking, captcha, creator, lol



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Tool] LoL Account Creator
NEW VERSION!!!! Name LoL Account Creator Version 1.7
385 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[Tool] Account Creator
http://i.epvpimg.com/yAaJe.png Free Version 1.7 >> SCROLL DOWN FOR ENGLISH VERSION << Features: Eigene Referral ID
188 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
[Selling] [Tool]Account Creator Premium
http://i.epvpimg.com/yAaJe.png Premium Version 2.2 // Price change Hey guys, some of you maybe know my Account Creator. Here I offer the...
31 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Tool] Fulcrum Account Creator
This is my first version of account creator for league of legends. Photo: http://i.epvpimg.com/G32Ce.jpg The accounts are stored in Accounts.txt...
14 Replies - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.