Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] Fish Bot - Top Secret Project

Old   #1201

elite*gold: 0

I got vm workstation 8.0.2 and tried on 10 also and got this problems , any ideas?

And when i extract those files into vm folder(Can't change memory level from 300mb when i didnt paste it there i could but got other problem... ) i got this error after powering the machine :

Old   #1202

elite*gold: 310
Sad to say that but be carefull now:
One of my customers got 3 out of 4 gifting accounts reverted on NA. After hearing that I checked my own accounts and saw another 3 accounts lost all RP and were excluded from ref. At least they said the truth about this and didn't banned any accounts, but maybe they starting a bigger wave now...

Old   #1203

The vm 10 version works now but didnt test the fish bot yet. **** its bad to hear this shiti elite :/
Old   #1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombified7x60 View Post
If you want something that actually works, there's Refboost, Fulcrumbot, SSBot, and several others that ACTUALLY work. The first 2 I listed don't even require VMware.
lol you can pay refboost or fulcrum and waste your money on a paid bot that unstable where this is free and is stable.

Old   #1205

Maybe for some of you it's working but well for me it's not.
First issue the bot can't put "!" in password. I used to use "Rodzineczka93!" as password but it always types Rodzineczka93
Second issue RAM 300 MB dx ping 3 or 50 and the bot never goes to login section (It starts luncher wait some time closes it and so on , same in ping 3 )
Third issue when using ping 3 in dx it's so slow that it never lunch lol luncher and if it does it never goes to login section
Going to test it on ping 60 but well it sucks anyway , 2bad nhcbot aint working any more and 2bad every1 wants money for setting proper the vm and the bot with shared folders and 2bad there aint full instruction step by step. I used to use nhc and i had some problems to set it for the first time but even there was a better instruction and it worked here it aint. You can say it works for you but well it aint for me.
The only advantage = free

paying 10$ if some1 will make it work for me. I already made the vm and bot sometimes works sometimes doesnt. I mean it lunces luncher but never log further.

i5-2500k OC 4,7 ghz
8gb ram
gtx 770
normal HDD
windows 8.1
vm 10.0.2
Old   #1206

^ There's a video tutorial and also step by step instructions.. dunno how clear you want it to be.

Do you have an ssd? If you don't then that's why it is going so slow and you shouldn't even be botting without an ssd.
Old   #1207

Well there is a video but nothing about cloning etc.
I manage to do 10 bots with nhc system and didn't have any problems and i also coul play the game meantime
And how is missing ssd compared to the problem i got that bot aint loging into the game?
Old   #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodzineczka View Post
Well there is a video but nothing about cloning etc.
I manage to do 10 bots with nhc system and didn't have any problems and i also coul play the game meantime
And how is missing ssd compared to the problem i got that bot aint loging into the game?
Because, with FishBot, if something doesnt happen for a long period of time then it restarts. So, if you dont have an SSD it probably runs super slow and the bot thinks it has crashed and will keep trying to restart.
Old   #1209

AutoIt Error
Line 727
Error:Subscript used on non-accessible variable

What did i do wrong :I ?

P.S. I tried the XP in the first post too ... changed the bots folder to my own and still the same error .
Old   #1210

The Black Market: 274/1/0
accounts login data is in proper format?
Code:
login:pass:server
Old   #1211

Working ?
Old   #1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Star View Post
accounts login data is in proper format?
Code:
login:pass:server
Yes
What is Line 727 error usually related to?
Old   #1213

Hi can you help my vms keep signing into the same account over and over again
Old   #1214

elite*gold: 30
is that working??
Old   #1215

elite*gold: 198
I'm interested because of tracking and MYSQL.. i still have some questions addet u on Skype

Tags
bot, free, league, league of legends, ref